Chapter 11

a/n btw jess is not pregnant at this point, people have been saying that shes 15 and pregnant but since chapter one it has been a flashback on how she got pregnant, so yeah she isn't pregnant yet lmao

"Isn't it your birthday tomorrow?" Ashton asked me as he knocked onto his grandmothers door, I pulled my suitcase up beside me and I sighed.

"Unfortunately yes, sweet sixteen apparently." I huffed as we waited for the door to open.

"We need to celebrate, and I don't care what you say." Ashton said excitedly as the front door opened leaving me to stay silent, Ashton's grandma looked at us both in confusion before she glanced at Ashton and smiled widely.

"Ashy boy, you are here." She replied happily, pulling him in for a hug. He smiled back – the dimples in his cheeks showing up – as he wrapped his arms around the old lady. She pulled away after a while and looked over at me, "you must be Ashton's friend."

"Yeah, hi." I replied, waving slightly at her. She tutted before pulling me into her.

"A friend of Ashton's is a friend of mine." She gushed, finally pulling away before I could hug her back. She stepped out of the way so that we could walk into her house, the smell coming to me like a brick wall.

The place was huge, much bigger than what I thought it would be. When Ashton told me that she was rich I didn't think that she would own a place like this, I couldn't even describe how big it was and that really bugged me.

A chandelier was hanging over the entry way, a set of large stairs climbing up to the second floor. My gaze shifted to Ashton's and he smirked, his eyes looking over the room in amusement.

"God, it's good to be home." He smiled happily, the look of pure satisfaction as he turned to make eye contact with me.

I raised my eyebrows at him, before grabbing hold of his hand and heading upstairs. We had left our bags downstairs and were searching through all the rooms, there were at least six spare rooms that didn't look as if they were being used, me and Ashton taking the ones that were beside each other; not that we would stay in separate rooms at all.

Ashton was my best friend, and I was happy that I could finally say that. He was there for me even though he didn't know what the fuck was going on, helping me through it anyway and bringing me here so that I could have a good time, so that I could stay away from the boy that made me so miserable.

We both went into one of the rooms, the two of us jumping on the bed and leaning back with a sigh. Ashton was the first to speak, a groan escaping his lips as he stared at the ceiling, "this jet lag is shit."

"Tell me about it." I replied quietly, rolling over so that I could face him. I was wearing the same clothes that I was yesterday, Ashton saying that we can buy new clothes when we are here. My phone was off too, I didn't want to worry anyone but I wanted to have some time on my own for a bit, plus Ashton but I can make an exception with him.

Our gazes were located to the white ceiling above us, Ashton let out a loud yawn as he turned round on his side so that he could face me, "I might go take a power nap." He giggled, I turned to him in amusement as I nodded my head too, indicating that I too was going to take a power nap.

"Let's go for it."

<><><><>

I woke up to the sound of a loud noise coming from down stairs, my head shooting up in confusion and annoyance at being woken up. The flight was incredibly long and I hardly slept on the plane, my mood instantly becoming tired and frustrated as I looked down at Ashton to see that he was still sleeping peacefully.