Chapter 2

"I told you we shouldn't of left Luke in the house." I growled as I looked over at the small room that me and Calum had to share.

"I didn't think he could burn the kitchen with silly string, like it's impossible." Calum shook his head and jumped on the bed, that we had to share, his face in the pillow.

After Luke had burned our kitchen, we were forced to live in this two bedroom apartment for 3 months until our kitchen gets fixed, and I wasn't about to sleep in the same room as Calum.

"You know what, I'll take the couch." I went to pick up my bags but Calum stopped me. "What." I sighed.

"Mom said we couldn't, she said it's a better way for us to bond." He smirked, I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Besides I want some time with my baby sister."

I groaned, Calum would never want to bond with me. The only time he speaks to me is if he has too or he wants something, he never wanted to actually bond with me. I don't care though, it's not like I actually wanted to talk to him.

He's that type of guy who was popular at school, has loads of friends, goes to loads of parties, and especially has a lot of girls throwing themselves at him. I couldn't deny it, he was good looking and if he wasn't my brother I would totally want to date him.

I frowned, my eyebrows came together as I reassessed what I had just thought, did I really just think that. Calum seemed to have found my uneasiness and looked at me confusingly.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, his brown eyes meeting with mine. I shook my head and muttered a quick, "fine." Before dropping all of my bags on the floor.

I made my way over to the chair that was somehow placed in the corner of the room, I sat down on it and looked over at Calum. He was rolled up in the sheets making himself look like a burrito. I let out a laugh as I watched him struggle to move around on the bed, he must of heard me because he stopped and gave me a glare.

"Can you help me?" He huffed as he continued to wriggle, standing up I walked over to him and pushed him. "Oh yeah, because that's going to help."

I rolled my eyes at his sarky comment and pushed harder, maybe a little too hard. Before I knew it he was sprawled out on the floor, groaning in pain as he grabbed hold of his knee. I let out a laugh as I watched him.

"You little bitch." He exclaimed as he jumped up and tackled me to the floor, I screamed out and tried to break free but he was straddling me, his hands keeping my hands together above my head.

He leaned in closer so that his lips were beside my ear, my breath hitches at how close he was to me and he chuckled. "You uncomfortable there sis." He asked as he brought his head back and smirked at me.

"No, get off me." I hissed as I wiggled from underneath him, I watched as his eyes turned a darker colour but didn't think much of it. He tilted his head to the side, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"What do you say?"

I gave him a glare as I shook my head, I wasn't about to say it. He did this all the time whenever something like this happens or I want something off him, he doesn't just give it to me he has to be a jerk about it. "No Calum, I'm not saying it."

"But Jess, I want to know if I'm the best brother in the world." He whined as he pouted his lips. I closed my eyes and let in a breath through my nose and out my mouth. I looked back at him and sighed.

"Calum is the best brother in the world and he's a sexy beast." I said with no emotion in my voice, I groaned when I realised he wasn't going to move from his spot.

"Say it like you mean it." He mocked. I looked around me before rolling my eyes and just getting on with it.

"Calum is the best brother in the world and he's a sexy beast." I spoke again but this time with more sincerity, I watched him confused when he didn't get off me. "Can you get off me now?"

"Nope." He said popping the "p." I glared at him before attempting to kick him. He let out a chuckle as he stood up, me letting out a sigh I stood up also.

"So..." He dragged on as he hopped back on to the bed. "How's your love life going? Have you got any friends?"

I let out a sigh as I sat on the edge of the bed, I wasn't about to talk to him about my love life and if I have any friends because in the end he's just going to tease me about it. "I'm not talking to you about my life."

"Why not?" He pouted as he sat up closer, I looked down at my feet. "Is it because you don't have one."

"Actually I do, I have more of one then you do." I sassed back but he only gave me a smirk back before lying back down on the bed.

"Oh, so who's your boyfriend?"

"You know you don't need a boyfriend to have a life." I said matter-of-factly, he raised his eyebrows so I decided to ask him the question. "Who's your girlfriend then?"

"You see I don't have girlfriends, I just hook up with them and leave them." He simply said and my eyes grew wide. Why would he do that? You can't just do that can you? "Unless they're girls that I actually feel attracted to."

I rose my eyebrows at what he said, "and who are these girls?"

"Well one of them is you."

***
Update wew

Happy Halloween you losers even though I hate it and can't be bothered with it most times.

Did anyone see the costumes that 5sos were dressed in the other day?

Vote/comment/follow

Love you forevs