Jimin glance at Jhope who only shrug his shoulder.

"yah,why u are you guys so noisy?".Suga who just wake up ask in annoyed tone since the noise has bothered him from his sleep.

Both Jimin and Jungkook keep silent.

"Jimin hurt his feet".Jhope said while setting the table.

"what!?".Suga almost scream in disbelief.

"but,thats not really weird,he always trip his feet and he is clumsy,he was just a bit better than Namjoon".

"Suga hyung,i'm here".Jimin said in annoyed tone.

"oh sorry,dont see you,my bet".Suga said with a smirk.

"thats enough,lets eat,i'll go get Namjoon".Jhope step in to control the situation.

Jimin stand up and limping to the table.

Jungkook who just took off his apron run to Jimin.

"Hyung!what i told u about moving just now?".Jungkook carry Jimin.

"yah,i'm not a kid,and my leg is only hurt,it was not break or sprained,put me down now".

Jungkook ignore him and put him on the chair.

Jimin ignore Jungkook and eat his food straight away,filling his empty stomach.

The four of them then eat their food calmly,but Jimin swallow his food quickly.

"yah,eat slowly,you will get choked".Namjoon stare at Jimin.

Jimin is the first to finish his food.He gulp his drink quickly and stand up and walk to his room.

"Hyung!".Jungkook almost choke his food with Jimin sudden action.

Jhope stop Jungkook from standing.

"finish your food first".

Jungkook swallow his food quickly and go after Jimin.

"these kids..".Suga shake his head then continue to eat his food.

Jimin almost fall to the floor when Jungkook suddenly barge into his room when he is taking his shirt off,luckily there is a wall near him,he could look for support and prevent him from falling.

"yah!".Jimin is shocked.

"Hyung!".

"yah,could u please give me some private time?i want to bath now,so get out from my room".

"i wont,instead i'll help you bath".

"wha-".Before Jimin could do anything,Jungkook has carry him into the bathroom.

Jungkook is rubbing Jimin back with a soap.

"hyung,how i miss the time when we use to bath together..,with Jin hyung,Taehyung hyung,i miss them..".

Jimin hummed."me too".

"hyung,Taehyung hyung....he..will be fine,right?".

"i trust him,lets hope he will get better soon".

Jungkook rinse the soap at Jimin body.

"i'll dry myself,can u please wait outside?i dont want to show my naked body".

"are u sure u can do it?".

"please...just wait outside".Jimin plead

"fine then".

Jungkook observe Jimin room while waiting for Jimin to get out.

He saw an album.He take the album and flip the page.The album contains the picture the seven of them,from the first time they met,untill before Jin dies.

All the five of them got a gift from Jin before he left them.

Namjoon got Jin's diary and books,since he really love books.

Jungkook got Jin's camcorder,instax camera,and a Canon camera.

Jimin got the album.

Suga got a new laptop and Jin also left some money for him.

Jhope also got some money from Jin.

But both of them never use the money.

They cant accept the money because..they feel like the money is 'too much' for them.

Taehyung..about Taehyung,Jungkook doesnt know what he get from Jin,since he is so secretive,and he talk less after he came back after Jin's death.

How he miss all of them.The moments,the memories,the happiness when they are together.

Meanwhile Jimin in the bathroom

He is just done drying his body.He look himself in the mirror.His cheek has become a bit hollow.His face look paler than usual.I dont skip my meals,so why my cheeks become hollow?.And his headache..he keep having headache that he has to go buy panadol.His eyesight too,it got worse.
Then,he feels like something is flowing out from his nose.A few drop of red liquids fall into the sink.Blood.
Since the sink is white,he is sure that it was blood.This is the fourth time his nose bleed in two weeks.And it is possible,if he want to say his nose bleed because of hot weather,because it is fall season now,and next month is winter.He wash the blood at his nose and step out from the bathroom.

The bathroom door slide open.Jungkook close the album and put it back at its place.He wait for Jimin to put on his clothes.

"Hyung...".Jungkook called.

Jimin only hum while putting on his shirt.

Jungkook watch Jimin,and he could see he lost some weight.

"what?".Jimin ask since Jungkook dont say a word after calling him,he know Jungkook want to ask something.

"can i sleep with you tonight?it is been a long time since i sleep with you,Namjoon hyung,you know..his snore...Suga hyung,he never let anybody to touch him when he sleep,Hobi hyung...he..

"fine then.Stop talking.You dont have to give that long explanation".

"i want to go get my blanket and pillow".

"just share with me,and i have extra pillow".

Jungkook smile then jump onto the bed.

He turn to Jimin the support his head with his hand.

Jimin close his eyes,trying to sleep.

Jungkook watch him.

Then,his eyebrow furrows.He saw some blood at Jimin's nose.

"Hyung,did your nose bleed".

"yes,but it stop now,just go to sleep".

"but your...

Jungkook stop when hear Jimin soft snores.

...nose wont bleed frequently if you are not sick.Hyung,what is wrong with you?.I hope you are just fine.