I touched my lips and smiled when the memories from a few minutes ago came to mind.

The way things are going scares me, my heart is always beating so fast and every time I'm close to him I think I will explode.

My hands shake when he's talking to me and I just...

''Ann?'' Michael cut off my thoughts when he come inside the bathroom that I just realized I didn't close the door. ''hey!'' he says confused when he sees me standing there doing nothing.

''hey! Where's Ashton?'' I ask and make my way to his room again.

''he's outside'' he answers seriously with no humor in his face. ''we have to go and pick up my car, he will follow us''

This is awkward, should we talk about our make out or should I just stay quiet?

''oh! Ok'' I said and I sat in his bed and starts to wear my converses, he didn't say anything about that I changed into my dirty clothes again nor that we were just making out wildly so I decide to not speak either.

He followed my every move from he was standing in the room then walked his side of the bed and grabbed his boots from under the bed and started to wear them roughly.

Something has changed within a minute and I can't follow his sudden changes of humor.

I got up slowly and made my way to the living room and waited for him to come.

After a few minutes sitting on the couch he comes out from his room already changed in a black skinny jeans, an old grey Harley Davidson shirt and his black converses.

I got up from the couch just glancing at him and he didn't look at me, he just crossed the room and opened the door for me.

I felt so numb when I walked pass him and went outside but stopped myself from panic when I saw Ashton standing in front of the elevator.

He smiled widely when he saw me walking to him and I gulped hardly before I could smile back to him.

''hey girl!'' he greeted me with a hug. '' are you going with me or with mikey?'' he asks but when I open my mouth to answer Michael speaks.

''she's going with me'' he says grumpily but Ashton seems to not get affected by his moody friend or he didn't notice that Michael indeed was moody.

Ashton never asked what we did or where we went or why I was here and the car was on a beach. Ashton's eyes were kind, warm and friendly with not even a bit of judgment.

Ashton just nodded giggly and pressed the elevator button to go down.

When we were on the elevator I just stared down at the floor while Ashton talked to us nonstop about everything that happened last night even when we were there most of the time and he was saying that it was one of the best nights of his life.

When we got out of the building I saw that Ashton was with another car that I've seen last night in Kyle's house and there was a guy inside, I think his name was mitchy collins.

We hoped into Michael's car and he started to drive silently and I, obviously, sat there awkwardly, just looking at the streets with my head leaned against the window.

I saw Michael glancing at me from the corner of my eyes but he didn't say anything and neither did I.

I was not going to break the silence but this wasn't what he said it would be, awkward.

After a few minutes I saw less and less buildings and the beach in front of us, and then I saw the black car parked where we left this morning.

When Michael stopped the car I got out as quickly as I could, I needed fresh air or the tension in the car would kill me.