Small Fights Are Good For Everyone

It's been a few weeks since Jace confronted Maeve and I've been throwing up my food ever since. I know you think I'm crazy for doing that to myself but I can't help it. Well I can.... But.... It's hard. At one point I started throwing up blood and it still wasn't enough. I did stop when I saw blood though because even I know when it goes too far.

I've been eating less and less each day. It's hard to explain.... I see it and I feel sick. I have one bite and I'm full but I keep eating. I have to. They'll get suspicious if I don't. I think Jace might kind of already notice but he hasn't said anything so....

Right now we're eating lunch. Well everyone else is eating lunch, I'm just kind of sitting here with a piece of pizza on my plate. Luckily for me, everyone's too into the conversation to notice.

Sean: Hey Riele?

Riele: Yeah?

Sean: Are you gonna eat that?

He asked referring to my pizza. I looked at my pizza with a little hesitation.

Riele: Uh..... No I'm not hungry. Go ahead

Sean: Sweet

Sean goes to grab my pizza but Jace looked at me and put his arm in front of Sean.

Jace: Actually Riele is going to eat that pizza

Riele: Um.... What?

I asked looking at him confused.

Jace: You heard me

Riele: You can't tell me what to do

Jace: When it comes to your health I think I can

Riele: No you can't. I'm pretty sure I know what's best for me and my health

Jace: Really? Cause right now I'm not so sure

Riele: And what's that supposed to mean?

I crossed my arms.

Jace: Well lately you haven't been eating anything!

He noticed that?

Riele: I have!

I just threw it up after.

Jace: Oh yeah? What did you eat yesterday?

Riele: I had an apple!

Jace: Oh wow! An apple!

He sarcastically clapped his hands, making me glare at him.

Riele: Can we just drop it?! You shouldn't even be getting upset! It's none of your business!

Jace: Yes it is! I'm your boyfriend!

Riele: That doesn't mean...

I stopped myself from swearing because Ella is here.

Riele: ... Sugar. The point is that you can't tell me what to do because you're my boyfriend! You don't control me!

I yelled at him.

Jace: I never said that I controlled you! Why do you make things so hard?!

He asked frustrated.

Riele: What exactly do I make hard?

I glared at him.

Jace: Being with you! I'm trying to help you but you won't let me!

Is that why he's with me? Cause he feels like he needs to help me?

Riele: Well guess what Jace? I don't need help! I don't want help! Take a hint! I'm fine! It's not your job to help me! You don't have to feel bad for me!