Facing Jace

The next day

Okay so I've come to terms with the fact that I like Jace in a more than friends way. I had to accept it sooner or later and besides there's no point in lying to myself.

Ding ding ding

I look at my phone and see a text from Jace.

Jace: Hey can't wait to see you on set we need to talk

Ah... Facing Jace.... The moment I'm totally dreading. I haven't told anyone this but that I had with Jace actually meant something to me I just hope that it meant something to him too...

I do the normal routine and quickly leave. Since my "parents" won't drive me to set I take a bus. It's not very long it's about 10 minutes and then a five minute walk from there.

15 minutes later

I walk onto set nervous as hell. Can you blame me? Today I'm going to have to talk my best friend in the universe about our.... "relationship".

Jace instantly spots me and comes up to me with a smile on his face. Hmmmmm.... I wonder why...

Riele: *nervous* H-Hi J-Jace

Jace: Relax Rie we're just gonna talk.

I feel myself relax as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I can't even explain it he just has that affect on me. I also feel something else... Sparks... I think...

Jace: My dressing room or yours?

Riele: Doesn't matter

Jace: Okay then

He gently grabs my hand and leads me to his dressing room. I glance at our hands and then blush lightly. This there are definitely sparks. I can tell.

Jace: So....

Riele: Let's just get to the point. We almost kissed....

Jace: Yup....

He said says awkwardly popping the p.

Jace: I'm really sorry Riele it never should have happened it was probably just the heat of the moment and I don't want things to be all awkward between us.

Ouch.... Well I guess it's for the best.... I don't want to be a rebound.... Well time to fake the smile....

Riele: Totally! Besides I don't want to be a rebound from whole Maeve thing.

Jace: Yeah.... So friends?

Riele: *fake smile* Friends

And then we said nothing. Another awkward silence....

Riele: I'll see you in a bit.... Buddy

I playfully punch his arm.

Jace: Ow....

Okay... Maybe not that playful....

Riele: Well gotta go bye!

I quickly dash out of his dressing room and into mine before Jace can answer. I'm such an idiot! To think that a guy like Jace would like a girl like me.... Why?! Why out of all the people in the world did it have to be Jace that I fell for. Jace... The guy who's my best friend... The guy who likes someone.... My parents are right... The fans are right... I'll never find anyone to love me.... *sighs* I really wish I wasn't thinking this...

I shakily walk over to the other side of my dressing room and open one of my drawers.... I take out a blade.... I'm gonna do this....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't hate me! Don't hate me! DON'T HATE ME!!! I'm doing this to help build up my drama... I've got a secret that'll make you guys VERY happy.... and I'll tell you what it is of you are one of the first 5 people to either comment or vote.

Shohini