Friend Zoned? Again?

The next day
Jace's POV
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Today I can finally say that Riele is MY girlfriend! This is so great! 😀

I wake up with the biggest smile on my face. I don't even care that I'm waking up early. I immediately text Riele.

Jace: Good morning MY girlfriend!

Riele💘: Actually Jace we're just friends

WHAT?! How are we just friends?!

Jace: WHAT?! WHY?!

Riele💘: You never asked me out OR asked me to be your girlfriend

Oooooh! I bet she's smirking right now.

Jace: Ugh... your right -.-

Riele💘: Why don't you use emojis?

Jace: I thought that fit the text better

Riele💘: okay....

I laughed and got changed and asked Rie if she'd like me to pick her up but she said that she'd already left 😔

I got a GREAT idea. I found an old necklace that i planned to give her as a birthday present but now seems good. She'll love this!

Once I got to set I went up to Cooper. He was still talking about his wife.

Jace: Hey Coop have you seen Riele?

Cooper: Ummmm... I think that she's in her dressing room

Jace: Okay thanks!

I went into her dressing room and saw her staring at her phone. I quickly cover her eyes about say guess who but then looked at her phone.

@Maevenatorforever: @rieledowns can you just go and die? Nobody needs here. #sorrynotsorry #truth

@Jaevelivesforever: @rieledowns fuck off already! Don't you see your getting in the way of Jaeve!

@Maeve_Over Riele: @rieledowns your pathetic! A worthless piece of crap! Nobody likes you! Your a charity case! Your fat and ugly and stupid! Maeve will ALWAYS be better then you! So get that screwed into your tiny brain!

'Ugh! Why does she keep reading this?' I thought to myself. I snatched the phone she looked at me and giggled nervously.

Riele: H-hey... Jace....

Jace: Why were you reading this?

Riele: Oh I don't know.... habit I guess...

She looked down. I hate it when she's upset.
End of POV

Riele's POV
I left early for set because I like time to myself. I went onto my phone and found that thing that I hate seeing.... Hate.

I know it's crazy but reading hate is kind of like reading a book. You read one chapter and then your sucked in. I know it's won't but looking at it has just become a habit. It's literally in my daily routine. That's one of the reasons I told Jace that we're just friends. Even though what I said was true I don't really want Jace to waste time on a girl that's not good enough for him...

Suddenly two hands cover my eyes but not hands. Jace's hands. Then a feel nothing in my hands. I quickly turn around and see Jace looking at my phone.

'Oh no...' I think to myself. I won't say everything he said. Basically I greeted him nervously, he got straight to the point asking me why I was reading the hate and I gave my honest answer.

Riele: Oh I don't know.... habit I guess...

I looked down trying to avoid eye contact but Jace,being Jace, put two of his fingers on my chin and lifted my head up. I very quickly blinked my tears back.