Ice Cream 'Date'

Very quickly the outfit above is Riele's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I'm in my room! Now I can be alone! And I know what you're thinking. You're thinking ' but you said that you're family is always putting you and down and saying that Reiya is better than you so why are you happy?' Well, my parents are on a business trip and Reiya is out with her friends! So the house is mine! Yay! :-)

Suddenly there's a knock on my window that scares the crap outta me. Who is that?... JACE?! What the hell is he doing here?!?!

Jace: Hey Rie can you let me in?

Oh right. I guess I can't leave him dangling.... Even if I want to...

Once I let him in I went to the other side of the room and crossed my arms. I don't want to hear what he has to say but I guess I'm willing to listen...

Jace: Look Rie we need to talk

Riele: I don't want to talk to you

Jace: It's not a case of WANTING to it's a case of NEEDING to

I sigh in defeat. Jace is very stubborn and it's very hard to beat him....

Riele: Fine.....

Jace: Thank you! Look Rie I'm sorry! I know that Maeve doesn't like me... It's just... When I had to hear it out in the open... I went into automatic denial and took out my anger on you... I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Riele: Jace your my best friend. After everything you said to me I still want you to be my best friend... But... I don't know... Is that really what you think of me?

Jace: What do you mean?

Riele: All that stuff you called me... Do you really think of me like that? The lying, stuck up, bratty actress who no boy will ever live?

Jace: NO! Of course not! When I said that to you I wasn't thinking! I was just upset and said the first things that came to my mind! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

He then drops to his knees begging me. I barely hide my laugh.

Riele: Jace it's Ok. I see that your sorry... And I'll forgive you on one condition.

He jumps up off the floor extremely excited.

Riele: You have to take me out to get ice cream.

Jace chuckles. He's excited you can tell. His eyes are lighting up like overly decorated Christmas trees.

Jace: Deal

We shake hands.

Riele: Great! Well let me get my coat and we can go!

Jace: Wait you meant now?

Riele: Uhhhh.... Yeah

Jace: Ok just checking

Riele: There's an ice cream parlour about 5 minutes away from here. We can go there if you want

Jace: Oh yeah! Papa Frankie's right? We haven't been there in forever.

Riele: I've been a few times

Jace: I wonder how papa Frankie's doing?

Riele: Well let's not stand here and think about it let's go over there and find out!

On the way to the ice cream place Jace and I started talking about some of our old memories there. I bet you guys are confused. Well when I was 5 my grandad died. I was very depressed and I locked myself in my room and wouldn't talk to anybody. That was until one day when Jace snuck in through my window. He said he wouldn't leave until he had cheered me up. He stayed for about half an hour but I was still really upset. Eventually he dragged me out of my house and said that he had a surprise. The surprise was going to Papa Frankie's. At the time it was brand new in fact the day we went was the grand opening. We were the first customers he ever had. We sat down at small booth in the corner. There were  red benches made from velvet. The table was sky blue and white stripes. We both had cookie dough. The cookie dough is different from any other cookie dough that's you'll ever have! Why you ask? Because Papa Frankie uses some mysterious secret ingredient. We started going every day and we talked to Frankie every time. He even reserved that table for us. Now every time we walk in we find a cute sign on the table saying reserved.