JAELE!!!

Riele's POV
Oh my god....How does this keep happening?

Oh wait a minute I know why. It's because I let it happen. Well that stops now. I can't let him keep leading me on. It's not fair to me.

I push him away as he looks at me slightly confused.

"Why'd you do that?"  What?! Is he being serious right now?

"Are you- Your not seriously- Ugh!" I yelled in frustration trying to find the right words.

"Riele calm down. Take a breath then tell me what's on your mind.

"why do you keep doing this?"

"Do what?"

"Lead me on" I stated simply.

"What?! How do I do that?!" Okay it's official... This boy is clueless.

"You kiss me then you friend zone me. It's happened every time.  Each time we kiss I find a bit of hope. I find hope for a future. It builds up which in a way builds me up. It builds me up because I base myself on hopes. The hopes I had when I was little shaped me into the person I am today but now I'm never built up for long. Every time we have a conversation after a kiss you always friend zone me. That tears me down. You lead me on to think that you like me but then... No no just forget it. You wouldn't understand and I wouldn't expect you to"

"That's where your wrong I understand completely and I'm sorry. It's just... it's a lot to take in.... Liking your best friend...  It's like against the laws of friendship"

"It's only against the laws of friendship if you believe it is"

"Your.... Your right"

"Now... I need to know.... Do you want to be with me or not cause this can't continue. Make the choice."

"My choice was made a long time ago." He said as he got up and took both of my hands.

"I know what I want. I want you. I want to be with you."

He took something out of his pocket then got on one knee.

"Riele West Downs. You've been my best friend since we were 2. Our friendship is so strong nothing could break it. But as amazing as our friendship is.... I think that both of us are ready to turn it into something more. So... Riele... Would you be my girlfriend by accepting this locket?"

He opened his fist to reveal a beautiful locket. It was a silver heart on a silver chain. The heart had a rose and next the rose it said 'I love you'. I smiled as a few tears made their way to my eyes. I didn't mind though. They're happy tears.

"I accept"

He excitedly rose to his feet and got behind me. Knowing where this was going I slightly lifted my hair up. I closed my eyes and took a quiet breath as he put the necklace on. I turned around to face  him.

"It's gorgeous Jace"

"So... Can I call you my girlfriend now?"

"Yes you can" I said as I pulled him in for a passionate kiss. This time the kiss was perfect. There were no problems anymore. No Braeden and no Maeve. We were together. It feels right.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya!
Sorry for not updating for so long! I had a MASSIVE  writers block! So are you guys happy? JAELE HAD FINALLY HAPPENED! Well in my book anyway.... Now we just have to wait for real life... *sigh*
Which book do you want me to update next???
Shohini😇