Telling Jace

Jace and I went into his dressing room and he closed the door.

Jace: So... Should I go first or you?

Riele: Well since its about Maeve I think that I should...

Jace gave me a 'go on' kind of look.

Riele: Ok so.... When I was picking out my Charlotte outfit Maeve came up to me... We were talking and she asked if you liked her-

Jace: You didn't tell her did you?!

Riele: Well.... Not exactly.... I asked if she liked you and she said as a brother and friend she does.... But in any other way........ No....

Jace looked heart broken. He flopped onto his beanbag. Poor Jace...

Jace: I can't believe this.....

I sit next to him and rub his arm.

Riele: I'm so sorry Jace but there are other fish in the sea and-

Jace: No... I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD MAKE UP SUCH A RIDICULOUS LIE!

He screams at me. That shocks me a little bit but I keep my calm. He's just in denial.

Riele: Jace I'm not lying Maeve actually said this I swear

Jace: NO! YOUR TRYING TO SPLIT ME AND MAEVE UP!

Riele: Of course I'm not! I helped you with Maeve! I tried to get you two together! I even told her to reconsider her feelings for you!

I raised my voice slightly. I'm not that mad but I am kind of offended that Jace would think that I would do that.

Jace: FUCKIN LIAR! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE RIELE! JUST ANOTHER BRATTY STUCK UP ACTRESS!

That's when I start losing it.

Riele: LIAR?! BRATTY STUCK UP ACTRESS?! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME THAT?!

Jace: BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!

Riele: NO IT'S NOT!

Jace: YEAH IT IS!

Riele: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! HOW COULD YOU THINK OF ME LIKE THAT?

My voice stays the same but there's a bit of hurt in it. I know he's probably just shocked and hurt but still...

Jace: YEAH WELL FRIENDS DON'T LIE TO EACHOTHER!

Riele: I'M NOT LYING!

Jace: YES YOU ARE! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I THINK THAT YOU'RE JEALOUS!

Riele: JEALOUS?! OF WHAT?!

Jace: Because... Because...

I cross my arms, smirking as I wait for his reason.

Jace: BECAUSE MAEVE PROBABLY DOES LIKE ME AND YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE YOU!

That comment takes me back a bit. I stumble back in complete shock. I never thought Jace would say something so hurtful. I look at him with tears in my eyes. Once he realised what he said he covered his mouth.

Jace: Riele I'm so sorry I-

I cut him off my shaking my head. I try to run out but Jace grabs my wrist. I try to escape but he's too strong.

Jace: Riele I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Please don't be angry with me

Riele: I'm not angry Jace.... I'm just...... Hurt

And with that ran out and locked myself in my dressing room.