Amaimon's pov

Y/n is still sleeping, I thought she was going to wake up by now... It's only been two days I think, I'm not good at keeping track. I've taken to pacing the halls, it helps to kill time but not so much my boredom. I hear voices down the hall, I don't care much about other people's privacy so I just walk to the room I think they're in. I see Egyn and Beezlebub standing, there having some argument about how to prank Mephisto.
"Well if we sneak into his room when he isn't home we could hide his anime stuff," Egyn mumbles.
"Yeah but if you'd listen to me we could turn all his clothes neon and take his hat," Beezlebub grumbles thinking.
"Wouldn't it be easier to prank him in his sleep?" I cut into their talk.
"Amaimon when'd you get here...?" Egyn smiles.
"Hey wait what do you mean? what could we do to him when he's asleep?" Beezlebub raises an eyebrow.
"Anything," I shrug. Mephisto isn't the lightest of sleepers, when he sleeps anyway. "You could dump ice on him if you have any or make it look like his stuff is broken."
"You might be on to something!" They grin.
"Okay," I shrug this is boring I can't help them anyway my brother wouldn't let me play at his school if I did prank him.....
"You're helping us now right?"
"No I have something to do," I lie really it's not hard I don't know why humans struggle with it.
"Well thanks for the idea anyway, we got some stuff to set up," Beezlebub snickers.
"If y/n is awake tell her I said hi will you?" Egyn smiles. I watched them at the wedding and last time we were here he seems to be close to y/n already, I can see why. He is rather quirky and energetic which she can relate to.
"Alright," I nod and turn to leave, I hear them start talking about pranks again as I leave the room. I can't decide if I want to go for a walk or check on y/n, I am kinda of hungry to so I could go get a snack. I find myself going to my room, that is where y/n is and my snacks so I can do two things at once. She wanted to see my room when we visited but she didn't get a chance to so I figured she would like to wake up there. My room isn't anything fancy like Mephisto's. I have a lot of food laying around and candy wrappers, a few things I've collected from my time in Japan also lay scattered. I don't care for decorating it's not fun and it's rather useless to me. From what I can tell Y/n is still sleeping, she told me about dreams one time. I can't help but wonder what she could be dreaming of now or if she even is. I turn my attention to my food stash and dig out a box of cookies, they'll work to kill my hunger. I sit at the foot of my bed and rip into the box. It doesn't take me long to finish it, I eat pretty fast. I still want to eat something else but I'm sure they're going to make something to eat later. I glance at y/n, she looks kinda cute when she's sleeping. I run my hand through her soft hair to see if she'll react, though she doesn't wake up a small smile appears on her face. I lay across the bottom of my bed and stare up at the ceiling, I don't want to leave her but it's soooo boring sitting here. She shifts around before once again becoming still, I didn't know Mephisto's potion or whatever it was would do this he didn't tell me how he was turning her and I didn't think to ask. He's busy today in Assiah but i can't leave since we're under Vatican orders, if I could though I'd play with Rin even if he isn't as fun as Y/n it would be more entertaining than roaming the halls here.
I guess I can go out and look for something to cure my boredom, I walk into the hall with one last glance back at her. I spot my brother Azazel coming my way, he waves and smiles going into his own room. I don't bother going to talk to him, he prefers being alone anyway. I could go see if I can find a new goblin to replace behemoth but, I don't think any of them could.
Everything is as usual around Gehenna, hoards of demons scampering around, maybe I can find one to fight. It probably wouldn't be a challenge but it sounds like a good idea for something to do. Most of the demons are little, I might get lucky though and find a bigger one to play with. I do in fact get lucky, I spot a rather large demon, it's just laying not even noticing my approach. I manage to startle it and the fight begins. It tries to pin me to the ground but I'm too fast it doesn't have a chance against me. This turns out to be rather boring.... The fight didn't even last two minutes the demon is knocked out now at least I think it's knocked out... I don't think I killed it, Y/n told me to not do that to my play things, well one mistake she'll understand or maybe I won't tell her....
Well I guess I can go wait for my elder brother to come home, maybe he'll bring me snacks back with him. I really hope she wakes up soon... I'll even share my candy with her when she does.