Amaimons pov.

"So brother do you think y/n will be a source of amusement for you?" Mephisto looks up at me from his desk.
"I suppose she could be she bought me sweets so she seems okay," I jump from the ceiling where I was hanging.
"Wonderful," Mephisto grinned. "Then I won't be constantly paying for the damage you cause playing with Rin."
I hate Rin he's boring. I don't get why Mephisto and my father like him so much.
"Are you going to see y/n this evening?"
"It's a possibility if I get bored"
"You said she wasn't frightened after learning who you were didn't you Amaimon?"
"Yes she seemed happy I think," I nod thinking back. That's the first time someone hasn't run from me after learning I'm a demon king, very unique. "Brother is y/n a demon?"
"That's a complicated question, she partially is for now at least."
"For now?" I frown.
"There's been some complications with her past she has a choice to make, that will decide if she's demon or human."
"But Rin's part demon and he's not in trouble."
"Ah yes but he's special," Mephi smirks.
"Hmmmm," maybe I can ask y/n about it. "I'm going to play see you later brother."
I jump out the window like usual, it's more fun than walking out doors.
Not having much to do I end up at y/n's dorm, brother told me the number after I asked multiple times. I'm curious about her past, I can't be sent away by the Vatican since I'm a king but I guess they can send other demons or part demons away if they want. I think about going to knock but I decide against it, so I go in through the window. It was open that's close to an invitation isn't it?
She's sitting on her bed drawing in a book, she didn't even notice me coming in. I walk over to her and poke her.
"Aaaaaah!" She screams and almost falls from the bed. She stares at me with wide eyes but she relaxes a little as recognition crosses her stare. "Amaimon! You scared the crap out of me!" She laughs.
"What are you doing?" I look at the book seeing a picture of flowers.
"Well I was bored, I love to draw" she smiles widely. "I have a lot of drawing books most are full or close to it."
"Oh" I study the drawing a little bit longer the flowers look to be roses.
"So what did you oh so sneakily come here for?"
"I was bored," I shrug.
"I'm not real interesting hate to break it to you," she giggles.
'Why does she act so normal around me, she doesn't even act like I'm a demon I guess she is one to in a way but it's different.....'
"My brother said you're part demon?" I can't hold my curiosity back any longer.
"Yep I am sorta anyway"
"Sort of?"
"Okay it's a long story," she sighs.
"I want to know"
"Well back home my family always knew I was a bit odd. I never hung around with many other kids except Shadou he was my best friend, then one day I was playing around and accidentally summoned a demon king. At some point through the process I picked up something that kinda made me part demon but no one really knows about that except Mephisto. Me and my demon king friend managed to destroy a good part of my home town after that nothing was the same everyone hated me I got kicked out of school bad time. Then someone told the Vatican about my little accident and bam I was shipped here."
"Who did you summon?" I can't help but wonder which of my brothers has met her.
"Iblis the king of fire. We got along pretty good he stayed with me for a few days until my folks found out."
"Hmmm interesting." I look at her again. She doesn't seem like she could be part demon.
"Why'd you ask? And how did you know I was part demon?" She raises an eyebrow eyeing me curiously.
"Mephisto told me about you being part demon as for the rest I was curious."
"Do I get to quiz you to?" She snickers.
"If you want to," I shrug. "That doesn't mean I'll answer."
"Hmm fair enough let's see....." She looks at me briefly thinking I guess.
"Oh I know how old are you? I know Mephi is really old but you look like your my age."
"I'm over a thousand," I think trying to recall exactly, not that it matters I have eternity ahead of me. 
"Coolio!" She says with wonder. "I'm just going to guess your favorite food is sweets right?"
I nod, "why do you want to know that?"
"Well if we're going to be friends I would like to buy you things sometimes." She smiles warmly.
'I do not understand this girl at all she's perking my interest who would want to be friends with me?'