A fight...

"Ugh morons!" I shout. I can't do this today not when my huge essay is due tomorrow.
"Y/n I told you to stay away from him!" Rin growls.
"Everything was fine until you had to be a jerk!" I hiss. "Fight all you want I'm going to my dorm see if I care!" I storm off not looking at either of them.
Amaimon and I had come to the amusement park to hangout it just so happened the exorcists had a mission there today, needless to say we ran into Rin. Amaimon wanted to play and teased him then Rin flipped his lid. They've been fighting for at least an hour not even my whining got Amaimon to leave. If they really want to freaking kill each other GO AHEAD!
I'm way to worked up to go to my dorm and do my essay now so I decide to go to the park, being in a forest always helps calm me down. I think about inviting one of my friends but I want to be alone. I don't even know why they started fighting anyway Amaimon was just teasing. As I walk I realize I promised Shadou I would call him at some point after I was settled in, I guess with all the excitement I forgot.
Ring....ring.....ring
"Hello?"
I grin hearing his voice after so long, "Shadou! Hey I'm sorry I forgot to call...."
"Don't worry bout it doll. What's up? How's the new schools?"
"Eh right now I'm thinking about killing two idiots but other than that I love the school it's really nice I've made a lot of new friends."
"I'm glad to hear it! It's really boring here without you around know that?"
"I can imagine who else burns half a town down?" We both laugh at that.
"Any new boys I should watch out for? I can't have them stealing my gem from me without me knowing first." He jokes.
"Have you ever been called a dork?"
"Ah so there is someone?"
"No don't be silly even if there was it wouldn't do me any good."
"Oh yeah the whole Vatican thing. That's gotta suck huh?" For once he actually sounds concerned.
"Yeah but hey I have the chance to become a demon who wouldn't think that's awesome?"
"Y/n you said I was crazy? Are you insane then?"
"Ha maybe," I giggle. "You should come visit me this spring break think you could?"
"Possibly I was already trying to convince my folks they aren't to keen on the idea."
"Oh....." I sigh.
"No worries I'll sneak out there somehow." He chuckles.
"I know you will."
We talk for awhile longer all the while I walk farther into the park forgetting I have any homework and my friends fighting, I really should've called Shadou before. I tell him about Amaimon and Mephi. Of course he makes fun of me for that, says I must have a crush on Amaimon, I leave out the part about him being a demon same with Mephisto. That would be kinda awkward explaining I think. Once we say our goodbyes I feel a lot calmer than when I called except I lost track of where I was going. I look around, I'm surrounded by trees and I can't see the trail I was on.
"Oh this is great," I sigh.
Not having much to go by I just start walking the direction I think I came in. I start marking where I'm walking so at least I'll know if I go in a circle.
Once the sun starts setting I give up and call Mephisto he has to help.
"Hello?"
"Mephi I need help" I mumble embarrassed.
"Help? What do you mean?" Confusion and concern enter his voice.
"Well I..I'm lost" I sigh.
"Where?"
"The forest by the park."
"I'll be right there darling." He hangs up.
At least through my time being here I managed to make an impression on Mephi. I know sometimes he's a real clown but he always helps me at least. A few minutes later he poofs up a few feet away.
"Hey over here!" I shout happily.
He walks over to where I am, "my my getting lost what shall I do with you?"
"Buy me a leash," I laugh.
He chuckles, "that's a possibility now isn't it."
Together we walk back to the school, surprisingly it doesn't take very long so really I wasn't soooo lost. I can't help but wonder if Rin and Amaimon are still fighting.
"Mephi did you see Amaimon today?"
"Yes I did he came to my office a little while ago why?" He glances at me.
"Well him and Rin were fighting earlier I found it very annoying so I left."
"Ah yes they do not play nice together but it's a good show while it lasts."
"Maybe." I shrug.
"He was looking for you in case you're interested."
"Really? Why?" I frown.
Mephisto shrugs, "I tried my best to find the reason but alas he wouldn't tell me."
"Oh that's weird..." I wonder what he wanted I guess I'll find out later.
"What could he have wanted..?"