Oh crap...

Amaimon and I haven't run into any problems living together so far, no one really bothers with me so no one knew about him -except Mephisto of course- well that changed today.
I got home from school at my usual time, Amaimon was reading a manga book. Everything was fine, that's when Yukio and Rin decided to show up. I was changing out of my school uniform, then I heard Rin yelling. I ran out from the bathroom, Yukio and Rin yelled at me to run and get help before I was killed. I was so confused I just stared at them until it clicked, they were scared of Amaimon!
Yukio had his guns pointed at him, I didn't panic per say but I wanted to calm them down as quickly as possible. I told them Amaimon was living with me, Rin didn't believe me he said I was brainwashed or something. To make them believe me there was only one thing I could think of, I called Mephisto.
So now after awkwardly sitting in Mephisto's office for an hour I have the twins gawking at me. Rin is just shocked and mad at Amaimon, I don't think he believes me still. I think Yukio is furious that I, an exorcist chose a demon as my roommate, or maybe he's just disappointed in me. Mephisto dismisses them, leaving Amaimon and me looking around the room kinda embarrassed.
"I should have known someone would find out eventually," Mephisto sighed rubbing his head.
"Is that bad?" I frowned.
"I suppose not, however if anything were to be questioned...." He trailed off in thought. "Y/n could you please leave my brother and I alone for a minute."
I nodded slowly, I wanted to listen but I did not want to protest with Mephi, and who knows maybe it's something that doesn't involve me at all. I sink to the floor outside Mephisto's office after closing the door behind me. I try to hear anything of what they're saying, I catch the words convince, trip, and Gehenna. I try to think about what that could mean, I hope Amaimon doesn't have to go home.
I get bored enough I start counting the floor tiles, yeah I have a short attention span it's a problem. Amaimon walks out from Mephisto's office his face is unreadable. I stop my counting and approach him quietly. I want to question him about what Mephisto wanted, however I don't want him to think I was eves-dropping on them so I decide to not mention anything, for now at least.
"Soooo ready to go home?" I smile casually hoping he doesn't notice my curiosity.
"Yes," he starts walking down the hall not even waiting for me. I don't think much of it and follow a few paces behind.
"Do you think Yukio or Rin will say anything to anyone?" It's not like I'm worried if they do, but I wonder how Amaimon would react if other people found out about our situation.
He shrugs and glances at me, "do you care if they do?"
'Would I care if people found out?' I think about it a few minutes letting an awkward silence take over, "no I wouldn't care at all," I answer honestly.
Amaimon looks as if he was going to speak, but he looks away changing his mind.
I sigh, "why do you always do that?"
"Do what?" He stops walking, were almost at the dorm.
"You always go to say something but you never do, why?"
He looks around for a moment and just shrugs, "I don't know."
"Amaimon don't be afraid to tell me things, I won't get mad if that's what you think."
"Okay..." He frowns, "I'll keep that in mind."
"Good." I nod and skip the short distance left to our dorm. As soon as I get inside I run and jump onto the couch, "so anything you want to do the rest of the day?"
"I have to go somewhere."
"Oh...."
"I'll be back before dark."
"Alright, where you going?" I raise an eyebrow questioningly.
"Brother needs something."
"Okay, be careful then."
"Alright, watch Behemoth," he adds before disappearing out the door.
"Weird," I mumble looking around for Behemoth . I spot him hiding under my blankets, he's all curled up and sleeping. I might add not quietly. I'm actually tired myself now that I'm not running around for once, maybe a little nap wouldn't be so bad. I just lie down where I'm at, I throw some pillows onto the floor and grab a throw blanket. Soon enough I feel my eyelids drooping.
When I wake the afternoon light is gone, it's been replaced by a stunning colorful sunset. I yawn lazily and sit up, I don't think Amaimon is home yet. I'm kinda hungry, I think I'll make some of Mephisto's favorite, Ramen. I'll make Amaimon some too for when he's back, it's not like he won't eat it. I decide to try and call him but he doesn't pick up I'll just have to wait I guess. After I'm done eating I crawl into bed, sleep doesn't come easy so I flick on the tv hoping to fall asleep watching a show.