A new beginning

I really just cant wait for the plane to land, flying on and off for two days with short layovers is seriously the worst! Once I finally get off I just want to explore everything but I can't I'm supposed to be meeting my new school director. His name is -well I guess one of his names is- Mephisto Pheles or to the public Johann Faust, his real identity is The demon king of time Samuel second power under Satan.
I got transferred here more or less after a little slight slip up back home. Let's just say my little accidentally summoning a demon king at one point was "bad!" So basically my parents shipped me out, I'm really excited to see Japan.
But don't get me wrong I miss my friends especially Shadou. Me and him went far back and he was the only one after what happened to act like I was normal so it hurt us both finding out I was leaving possibly for good cause well apparently the Vatican heard about my dilemma and want me dead or at least locked up. Mephisto is going to fill me in on how I'm not going to go get my neck sliced I hope or at least it's the plan.

"Ah there she is Miss y/n" Mephisto walks up to me grinning just like the day I first met him.
"Long time no see," I beam giving him a quick hug. Even though I haven't known him long I have met Mephisto a few other times and darn I hate to admit but he's like an older brother not quite like a dad since he's played video games with me and cried over anime but something close I guess.
"To long indeed," he chuckles. "Seems now I get to have a constant eye on all of the trouble you cause."
"Thank my parents for that." I laugh.
"Shall we get going we have plenty to discuss and a schedule to sort out."
"Sure why not I'm kinda excited anyway."
He leads me out to a fancy pink limo that puts any celebrity's car to shame. One we start coasting down the busy streets the real conversations start along with the questions. 'How did I managed to summon a demon king? Who was it? Am I human? Am I scared about the Vatican? Do I have contact with the king still? Am I'm going to train as an exorcist? Do I want to share a dorm maybe live with him?' I answer the best I can try to stay honest and voice my opinions, my feelings I hate talking about those and soon enough the topics start to turn to less stressful things like what I've been doing for the past few years and if I've kept up with the latest Japanese shows things I can ramble about mindlessly without thinking and requiring little effort.
Soon the car pulls up to the school, to say I'm shocked would be an understatement. It's huge! I have little time to admire it though before being whisked away to Mephisto's office. Here comes the worst part talking about school and the Vatican I know he held off talking about it as long as he could but now that I'm really here it can't wait any longer.
"I'm sure you're well aware of the reasoning behind your family putting you in my care correct?"
"Yeah I guess so..."
"I'm a member of the Vatican Japan's branch to be specific and though I'm not well trusted I am your best hope of escaping them."
I nod in reply not really knowing what to say not really wanting him to continue.
"It seems the Vatican was hard on your case making any sort of deal was a challenge but I managed though you're not going to be pleased keep in mind I was limited."
"Go on." I sigh expecting the worst to go be locked in a prison cell or I don't even want to think about that....
"They agreed to let you live your life freely if you can fully devote yourself to becoming an exorcist and working directly under them or possibly..." He trails off to make sure I'm listening I assume.
"Or?" I question just wanting to know.
"Or marrying a demon and becoming one yourself now of course it's likely you'd be sent to Gehenna to live but it offers wiggle room as I'm here now."
I don't even bother thinking of something to say I feel Mephisto waiting for any type of response but I just have none to give. I have two choices that's it, I either give my life up to killing demons or become one myself more than that spend eternity with a demon... Don't get me wrong when I first started seeing demons I well I loved them they kept me company and even now I still...
Could I really kill them?