UPDATE!!!

Hi guys.
First off, I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I guess because I'm just very anxious to update and I'm just snbdjdb and I can't think. I guess I'm taking a break from typing and also reading fanfics. I know it's a long break but I just want to think and rest and not put all of my time into typing. I have to worry about school happening in a few days and I'm in band camp right now.

I feel terrible for not updating and also not reading the comments (I love reading them, just lately I haven't.) I only get on the app really to message a friend and maybe try to find a book to read. I just don't feel like myself? Like I don't have the motivation to type fanfics but I really want to. Like I really really want to.

I hate leaving you guys hanging and waiting for the last chapter. I know how it feels and I hate doing it to you all. I love writing this book because it's fun to write and I can do anything I want. I love reading the comments and see you guys make hilarious comments. I just love making you guys happy and being able to read my book and be entertained.

Yes I've made mistakes at the beginning and made it cliche and like every fanfic. Like the description of Abbi. I know not every girl that I described her as is a sex addict and all. It's just what I typed.

But I just wanted you guys to know I'm alive, just taking a break and thinking. Explain that I do love you all and this book and I've learned from my mistakes.

Anyways, pray that I update soon! I just really want to finish the last chapter and make it the best one yet. I don't want to leave you guys hanging.

I love you all <3

-Summer xx