I have a question... (Not a chapter)

Okay. I am typing a chapter(well the answers to the character ask.) and that'll be up soon hopefully. But something happened today. My sister ended up finding my phan Instagram account. Like I mostly post phan on their or rant on some things. I do cuss a lot on it too... I made it private for about 3 months since a girl in my class was following me on it and saw I cuss.

I recently made the account public because I thought I'll be fine. That wasn't until my sister texted me today saying she found my phan instagram. I immediately freaked out and went onto Instagram.

I blocked her really fast and started to delete certain photos that I didn't want her to see and changed captions.

I'm also private again.

But I can't unblock because it showed that she still follows. Now she's realized and is heartbroken. I don't know what I should so. I told her to not follow that account long ago. I spoke to my mom and my mom thinks I did that because I'm posting bad stuff. Well I am cussing and I'm 13. I got caught cussing and got yelled at.

But I really don't want any friends from IRL or family to follow me on that account.

I have an account for friends and family...

I love my sister, but I really don't want her to follow that account. But she's heartbroken that I blocked her. She doesn't need to know I cuss and all. I don't need to get in trouble.

I think I should do something to make it to her, but what? She loves Markiplier.

Oh yea, she's 21.

Anyways my question is... Did I do the right thing to block my sister? I don't even know :( sigh