4: Break Ups and I Love You

~Dan's POV~
Phil just left and I stood there at my front door. What the fuck did we do? I gave him a blow job! And he have me one! I KISSED PHIL! WHAT IF HE TELLS THE WHOLE SCHOOL?

No. He wouldn't do that. Because he'll get teased and so will I.

"Fuck." I say, sitting on the coach. I had no clue what's happening. But I know something I should do.

I whip out my phone and texted someone. After awhile, the doorbell went off. I went to the door and opened it.

There was Abigal.

"Hi Danny boo! Why did you want me over? Do you want to have fun? I saw your family isn't home." She starts. "Um no. I want to talk." I went outside with her and shut the door. "About what?" She asked. "About us."

"There's nothing bad about us! So why talk about us?" I sighed. How do I tell her this without hurting her? I bit the inside of my cheek and then I just said it.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"Excuse me?" Abigal asked.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said.

"Um. You can't break up with me! I'm your girlfriend! This isn't going to happen! We are soulmates! I won't let you date another person ever! You're my Danny boo. Wait... You like Becky!" Well shit.

"I don't want to date you. I don't like Becky like that. She's just a fucking friend. Now please leave." I kinda pushed her to the front door.

"I won't fucking let this happen! I will get you back and make you realize you're mine, boo." I shut the door and locked it.

That could've gone smoother.

(2 days later)

~Phil's POV~
I sat in my bedroom thinking. What the heck happened two days ago... We were doing math work, Dan kissed me, he gave me a blow job, and I gave him one! That's not normal!

I have to see him tomorrow too at school and finish the work. Maybe I should just finish it and it'll be all done.

I couldn't even think straight. It's... I actually want more of him.

God, I'm crazy to say that. I'm a virgin, he's not. He's straight, I'm not. He's popular, I'm not. I'm the kid who gets picked on everyday. He's the kid everyone like worships. I'm just nothing.

I was currently home alone and I liked it. I can think without anyone bothering me.

I decided to finish the work. It's not that hard at all. After I had it done, I texted Dan.

To: DanHowell
Hey. Just to let you know I finished all the work. We can turn it in tomorrow if you'll like.

I wait for like 10 minutes and I got a text.

From: DanHowell
Okay. You know you didn't have to do the rest :/ I would've done it. Now I feel bad.

To: DanHowell
Don't feel bad. I only did it because I had nothing else to do. It was really easy.

From: DanHowell
But I do! How about we hang out this Friday at my place. We can play video games and have pizza. Actually talk for once.

Dan Howell wants me to hang out with him on Friday. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD!? Whats next? Dan Howell wants to have sex with me again?

To: Dan Howell
Uh sure. But like staying the night?

From: Dan Howell
Yea. It'll be nice. Get to know each other.

To: Dan Howell
I thought you already knew all about me. And I already know you.

From: Dan Howell
I don't know everything. And you don't know everything about me. So we can sit and talk. Play games and eat food.

To: Dan Howell
Sure. I'll ask my mum. I'm sure she'll be fine with it.

From: Dan Howell
Awesome! See you tomorrow

Was this a good idea to say yes? What if he just makes fun of me. What if his little friends are there. I start to question, and hugged a pillow to calm me.

"Philip! I'm home!" My mum says.

I went downstairs face, seeing she has some groceries. "Let me help, mum." I start putting the canned food up and my mum smiles. "Thank you, Phil. Anyways... Did you go to Dan's so you can work on the group project?" Mum asked.

"I finished the rest. I had nothing else to do." I told her.

"Does Dan know?" I nod, putting the last bit of food up.

"Okay then. Anything else? Do you have any test?" She shuts the cabinet door and I remembered what Dan asked.

"Dan wants me to stay the night at his house this Friday. If that's fine with you..." I look at her and she smiled. "Of course. Because if you stay here Friday night will be looking at cat videos and searching random things on Wikipedia." I laugh a little and hug her.

"I love you, mum." I closed my eyes and she hugs me back.

"I love you too, Philip." We stayed like this and then she looks at me. "You're growing up way to fast. Soon you'll be going to college, having a job, living on our own, have a wonderful husband, and have kids." Tears start to form in her eyes and I hug her again.

"Don't cry, mum. Or I'm going to cry. I promise to visit and keep you updated with my life when I'm older." She smiles and nods.

"I'm so happy I have you as my son." I kissed my mums cheek. "I'm so happy I have an awesome mum." After awhile we started to make dinner.

My dad and brother soon came home. My dad avoided eye contact with me and I sigh.

We sat at the table as a family and ate. We spoke a little, but I was mostly quiet.

"So... How's life for you, Phil?" Dad asked, cutting up his chicken.

"Good I guess. Good grades, no partying, no drugs, no drinking. So good." I took a bite of the potatoes and he nods.

After dinner, I help clean the dishes and went upstairs. I took a shower after my brother took one. I looked at the scars on my wrist after showering, closing my eyes shut and dressed. I went to my room, spending my time reading info on Wikipedia, listening to Muse, and doing school work.

During that time I was thinking, what is going to happen Friday?