Thank you and Q&A

And that is the end of The Good Boy's Bad Boy.

I can't believe this book is over. I'm just thankful for those who read this book and helped me get here to this moment.

Just thank you... thank you for those who have been there since the beginning, middle or now. Thank you for dealing with my bullshit and how I don't update. Thank you for dealing with my cliche story line at the beginning and how it seemed so unrealistic. Thank you.

You guys, the readers, are the reason why I continued to write and write. I created this story over a year ago and wasn't expecting it to get big. I was expecting to write smut either. Yes there was a lot lot, but there's some. But I promise more in book 2 ;)

Just thank you for the support and reading the book. It means a lot to know there are people out there who enjoyed this book. I thought it was going to flop like most of my books.

All I'm going to say about a sequel is... you're not ready for it.

Anyways... Let's do one more Q&A.

The questions are for the author and I guess the characters. Just start your comment with who the question is towards and I'll answer them for you sometime when I have enough.

So start asking and I will answer them next update and give you some kind of info for book 2 :)

Love you guys!!

-Summer