Act VII Scene IV

[Traitor Woods Lookout - Peak. Enter Alessandra Zalori as she stands before Ninus striking blasts of magic at him to which he blocks effortlessly]

Ninus: Is this the extent of your power daughter of the Divine? You have grown strong Zalori, however you are misled.

[Ninus lowers his hand and a shadow appears in front of him taking the strikes]

Alessandra Zalori: [Aside] what am I to do? I am unable to pierce through his defence. I cannot let Alenia's efforts be in vain, I must keep fighting.

Ninus: [Turns his head to the side and appears to be talking to nothing] Oh...? Her hero? Interesting. I never knew she had one.

Alessandra Zalori: Keep him out of this!

Ninus: I planned to, however it seems he has already arrived.

[Enter Clyde Arrowny]

Alessandra Zalori: Shadow! Get out of here!

Ninus: "Shadow" ? is that the name you go by petty assassin? I remember that look, yes, it is the same look you gave me that day I was about to kill you. Unfortunately for you, Alenia is unable to save you this time.

Clyde Arrowny: Then I will have to make sure I beat you, don't I?

Ninus: Oh? What is this? A prince? My... the shadows harbour many secrets indeed.

Alessandra Zalori: ....Prince...?

Ninus: Oh my, seems we are all confused. Have you come to save the girl? Or stand back and watch... again!

Clyde Arrowny: Alessandra, he has the aid of shadow. He is beyond any of us, leave now.

Alessandra Zalori: I will not let anybody else get hurt! Not again!

[Clyde shakes his head sighing reaching for an arrow]

Clyde Arrowny: Ever the stubborn one, very well.

Ninus: [to Alessandra] I will spare him if you submit...

Alessandra Zalori: Never! he is strong, he will not give into the shadows.

Ninus: But he already has, long before he met you. He sold his very being in search for vengeance, a fallen prince, Clyde Arrowny...

Alessandra Zalori: Clyde....?

Ninus: Not a very honest hero, is he?