Act VI Scene III

[Traitor Wood's Lookout - Tower Gate. Enter High Elf Alenia. She approaches the gate where two Night Elves stand watch in thick dark armour with their faces covered, in their hands they hold spears and watch guard over the entrance]

Tower Guard #1: Halt, who goes there?

High Elf Alenia: That is not of your concern.

Tower Guard #1: It is if you wish to proceed.

High Elf Alenia: [Looks up towards Ninus' Tower] This used to be a Watch Tower of the Ancient High Elves. My assumption would be it lost its purpose and functionality a long time ago with the birth of Caelestra. Seems rather operational considering its intended purpose has long since been extinguished. Is Ninus present?

Tower Guard #2: It is High Elf Alenia, the leader of the Duhsh tribe.

Tower Guard #1: Ah yes, the traitor tribe.

High Elf Alenia: We are equally angered by the oppression of our race, by the betrayal which brought forth our demise. However your backhanded tactics won't just bring a war to the elves, it will bring war to all of Avrulux.

Tower Guard #2: And is hiding in your forest saving the countless of elves that are oppressed until this day? Lord Ninus is bringing a storm. One that shall shatter the chains of our people. We shall restore glory and order to our kind.

High Elf Alenia: You'd best brush up on your history, it was in fact the Yaaraerea that taught us elves the ways of magic and led us to the discovery of immortality.

{Ancient Ones}

Tower Guard #1: And what of the Ancient Ones my lady? They are all but extinct. They were weak.

High Elf Alenia: They perished because our ancestors stood back and let them fall. They helped us and we did not return the favour, have you lost your faith in the gods? This is a punishment for our transgression.

Tower Guard #2: You are a fool who lives by the ancient ways, the idea that we should suffer because of the mistakes of our fathers.

High Elf Alenia: Continuing to serve in Ninus' plight will bring absolute ruination to our people. This is folly, do not transgress beyond the boundaries of sanity.

Tower Guard #1: You would do best to turn back. We have entertained your ignorance for a minute too many.

High Elf Alenia: Ninus broke the oath of the Duhsh. I wish to question him about this.

[Alenia steps forward towards the gate causing the tower guards to draw their spears at her, she gently raises her hand and they become paralysed and frozen into place, yet remain conscious, she opens the gate with magic and slowly steps towards it]

(Watch Tower Guard - These Night Elves are fierce conjurers of dark arts and are incredibly skilled in combat, yet even they are no match for High Elf Alenia's magical prowess)