Act V Scene III

[Duhsh Forest interior - Enter Alessandra Zalori & Clyde Arrowny walk in silence towards the general direction of the Duhsh village. Clyde has yet to tell the story he promised to tell]

Alessandra Zalori: Shadow...

Clyde Arrowny: Hmm?

Alessandra Zalori: The story.

Clyde Arrowny: [clears throat] Right, right.

[Enter Duhsh Rangers, they fire 3 arrows into Clyde's back causing him to collapse on his hands and knees keeping their weapons locked on him]

Alessandra Zalori: Shadow!!!

[Alessandra rushes to Clyde's side but is pulled back by several Duhsh rangers]

Duhsh Ranger #1: Lady Zalori, we heard a shriek come from within the wood. A shadow has infiltrated this place, no doubt by the hands of a trespasser.

High Elf Alenia: He is no trespasser.

[Enter High Elf Alenia resting her Elvish blade by her side]

Clyde Arrowny: I'm alright, the wounds are superficial.

Alessandra Zalori: Why did you fire at him? He was walking alongside me!

Duhsh Ranger #2: Orders were to terminate any intruders to the wood. There has been a disturbance in the Fade, the mist is cold, it lingers.

High Elf Alenia: The shadow, who brought in forth to these woods and where has it ventured?

[Alessandra helps Clyde up but he is bleeding quite heavily from the 3 wounds and is weakened]

Alessandra Zalori: That matters not, he needs medical attention.

High Elf Alenia: We will bring him back to the village to tend to his wounds. After this crisis has been averted.

Alessandra Zalori: Ninus came, he spoke to me about The Divine. Some sort of plan to regain immortality back in the hands of our people. Then I saw what looked like Shadow, I pursued it but it was a shadow belonging to Ninus, a possessor.

Clyde Arrowny: Funnily enough, I was after a target close by the area, a band of orcs. I figured I'd pay an overdue visit. Then I sensed the disturbance. It will not trouble these woodlands any further.

High Elf Alenia: Orcs...? Near here? Alessandra, bring Shadow back and see to it he makes a full recovery. Two of my men shall accompany you back to the village. The rest shall come with me.

Alessandra Zalori: Where are you going Arwenamin?

{My Lady}

High Elf Alenia: To see Ninus. I want him to explain this intrusion. I want answers, he has gone too far this time. [to Duhsh guards] Khila amin!

{Follow me!}

[Exit High Elf Alenia & Duhsh guards on horseback]

Duhsh Ranger #1: Lady Zalori, Allow us.

Alessandra Zalori: Don't worry Shadow. You will be alright, I promise.

Clyde Arrowny: Stop worrying. I am fine.

[Exeunt]

(Clyde Arrowny wounded by the Duhsh archers)