(2)

Tia stood on the balcony of her new penthouse enjoying the scenery .. Gee had always kept them in some fancy mansion on the outskirts of NewYork so she never really got a chance to experience the luxury of overlooking what was known as the "Concrete Jungle" from 44 story's up in the sky .. At only 18 years old Tia was able to spoil her damn self .. Tay and her were making major moves .. The streets had respect for Tia because of Gee, even though she was no longer affiliated with him they knew he didn't play about her ..

"Tia .. Miguels here !!" Tay, her older brother called from behind her

"Okay .. Send him out here !!" Tia replied never taking her eyes off of the view ..

Miguel was Tia & Tays connect !! Miguel loved doing business with her because not only did they spend more money each time he served them but Tia made sure to always throw in thousands of dollars in interest, and in return Miguel made sure they only got the purest and most lethal batches of Cocaine he had !! That was one of the things Gee taught her .. "If everybody eating good, they aint got no reason to stick they hand in your cookie jar !! Then everybody satisfied !!"

"Tiiiiaaa !!" Miguel swooned as he made his way towards Tia ..

Tia laughed "Hi Miguel !!" She said embracing him

"It's always a pleasure to see you !!" He said taking a step back admiring Tia's body

"I bet, I'd love to see you too if you were bringing me money !!" She replied with a smile

"Maybe I should do that then !! And take you out on a date while I'm at it !!" Miguel said obviously flirting making Tia laugh ..

Miguel was a nice looking Mexican guy, in his early 40's .. Slim frame, always wore his hair slicked to the back with designer on all the way down to his feet .. Usually Gucci or Versace.. Face to face transactions were usually a no for him .. but once he seen how Tia did business he had to meet her himself.. & Tia has had him wrapped around her finger every since !!

"Well if thats the case this time is free !!" Tia winked

"Next time .. Free everything !!" He smiled

"Uh huh .. thats what I thought !!" Tia sat down as Miguel sat across from her ..

Tia and Miguel were the only two in the room as security guarded the door ..

"What do you need this time ?" He asked with a smile

Grabbing 3 duffel bags off of the floor, Tia opened them up revealing a half a million bucks carefully banded & stacked together .. Miguel nodded his head as he picked up a stack inhaling the freshly printed scent ..

"Five-Hundred Grand !!" Tia said

Picking up his cell phone Miguel made a phone call to get Tia's order in place .. The next step was to wait for it to be delivered to her people, and after that they go their separate ways until next time ..

"How about I treat you to dinner while we wait !!" Miguel said in a thick Mexican accent as he sat his phone down

"I don't turn down free food !!" She giggled

"Well lets go .." he replied as they both stood up

Letting Tia go first they headed out of the hotel .. As Tia, Tay, & Miguel exited the building she noticed his security was everywhere .. Trying to be incognito they weren't fooling Tia though .. While Tia's security was around also .. You could tell Miguel was a little paranoid with all the extra men he had lurking ..

They pulled up to The Oak restaurant in Manhattan .. Without even asking they escorted them to a private section on the second floor overlooking the city ..

"So, Tia .. what are your plans ? If you don't mind me asking .." Miguel replied taking a sip of his champagne

"I'm just trying to be great !! As rich as you !!" Tia replied with a smile

Miguel smiled "Have you spoken to Gee ?" He asked

Tay smirked

Miguel knew of Tia & Gee's past .. he was the one supplying Gee !! Matter of fact Tia and Gee were his only two customers in NY .. But Tia made sure he didnt speak on her to Gee, she didn't want him to know anything about what she was doing ..

"Nope !!" Tia said popping the "P" as she looked around the restaurant uncomfortably

"I think you should talk to him !!" He said eyeing me

"For what ? We have nothing to talk about !!" She replied

"You have more than you think to talk about !!" He said with a smirk as his phone began to ring so did Tia's .. They both confirmed the transaction that had been made and now Tia was ready to bounce .. but not wanting to be rude she ordered a salad and talked to Miguel some more ..

"I have another meeting in a few minutes .. care to stick around ?" He asked

Tia damn near choked on her drink "Miguel !!" She said already placing two and two together

"We have about 5 minutes" he said glancing at his watch

Tia downed the rest of her drink as she stood up gathering her things "It was nice doing business with you Miguel !!" Tia said

"Same here .. ill be in touch !!" He smiled amused

Tia rolled her eyes as she walked out .. Outside she noticed a group of men .. all looked familiar and Tia knew exactly who they were as she stood there froze !!

"Want to go out the back ?" Tay asked noticing his sisters hesitation

"No, I'm good !!" She said as she headed for the door .. Once outside she came face to face with the past himself as he stared her up and down ..

-----------------------------------------------------

Comments and Votes please

And I really appreciate the love from the first chapter .. thanks and please continue to give me feedback .. good or bad !!

Let me know what you're thinking ..

What you would like to see happen ..
Etc.

Thanks