Part 67

~Libby's POV~
"Yes I will."I reply to Daniel."yay."he says.i giggle,"come on,I gotta go to practice."I say.we get up and walk out to my car.we get in and drive to my school.
-after the game-
Me and Daniel were watching tv in my room."you want a snack?"I ask him."sure."he says."dad!"I yell.
~Taylor's POV~
Me and Katy were kissing because that's basically all we do."Dad!"I hear someone yelling.me and Katy break apart."Libby is yelling for me."I say."why is she calling you dad?"Katy asks."I don't know.shes just being herself."I explain.i walk out of the room,I go to Libby's room."what do you want daughter?"I ask her."go get us food please."she says."your lucky I love you."I say walking downstairs and into the kitchen.i grab ice cream out of the freezer and grab two spoons.i take them upstairs and give them to Libby."thanks dad."she says."your welcome."I say as I walk out of her room.i go back to Katy's room.we lay down and watch tv.
~Ariella's POV~
Me and Hunter lay on my bed and watch Netflix.all of a sudden we hear screaming.we get up and go into the hallway."omg I hate you Brandon!"Libby screams."not as much as I hate you!"he yells back.i walk over to Daniel."what happened?"I ask him."me and Libby fell asleep watching tv and Brandon dumped water on us.apparently they are been going at each other for weeks now."he explains.libby and Brandon continue to yell at each other.brandon smacks Libby in the face.she falls down,Daniel leans down to help Libby up."Brandon,why would you hit her?"Hunter asks."I don't know,I feel so bad."Brandon says walking over to Libby."Libby I'm so sorry."he says.libby gets up and smacks him back."I forgive you."she says before walking back into her room."well that escalated quickly."Taylor says.
-the next night-
~Daniel's POV~
Libby is sick and I'm taking her to the emergency room.she has been throwing up all day.me and cam have been at the hospital for an hour so far.the doctor told us that they are gonna keep her overnight.

~hunter's POV~
Brandon has felt bad all day.he has been sitting in the living room doing nothing all day.me and ariella went out to eat at Friday's.libby texted me asking me to bring her food.i bought her pretzel sticks from Friday's and brought them to the her hospital room.i hand them to her and she starts eating them.the doctor comes in,"ms.kelso you aren't supposed to be eating those."the doctor says."hey I'm hungry,I don't care what I'm supposed to eat."she says.the doctor walks out of the room,"so how long you in here for?"I ask."until they let me out."she replies."you know Brandon feels really bad about hitting you."ariella says."I don't care if he feels bad about it."Libby replies."you should,he's been laying in the living room floor all day."I explain."you know that's a really cool story Hunter,please don't tell it again."she says."you need to be nicer to people."ariella says."I'll work out that later."Libby says.ariella rolls her eyes and we leave.we go to the ice skating rink."I don't know how to ice skate."ariella says."don't worry I'll teach you."I say.i help her to skate,after a while she knows how to skate.we skate for a while until we get tired and go back home.we lay down and watch tv until we fall asleep.