Part 38

~Libby's POV~
After we got back to the hotel we all went to Cam's room.i was sitting on daniel's lap.i was texting ariella and Katy.
L=Libby
K=Katy
A=ariella
L-I'm bored
K-same
A-why are you sitting on Daniel?
L-why you ask so many questions?
K-Why are you sitting on Daniel?
L-because we are best friends.
A-but you don't sit on your other best friends.
K-she has sat on me before.
A-but she was trying to wake you up.thats different.
K-true.she almost broke my back when she sat on me.
A-😂😂😂
A-Libby do you like him?
(Libby has left the chat)
K-😆

"So what are we gonna do,I'm bored?"Taylor asks."truth or dare."Brandon says."we play that a lot."cam says."how about would you rather?"carter asks."sure I guess."cam says."okay who's first?"Katy asks."Aaron go first."cam says."okay,Nash would you rather jump off a bridge or jump off a cliff?"Aaron asks."jump off a cliff."Nash answers."daniel would you rather stop being Libby's best friend or break your guitar?"Hayes asks."that's a hard one but I'd have to chose break my guitar."Daniel answers."aww,you chose me over your guitar."I say laying my head on his shoulder.he lays his head against mine.hayes looked at us like:

"Libby would you rather never see Daniel again or give up Starbucks?"Matt asks

"Libby would you rather never see Daniel again or give up Starbucks?"Matt asks."I would give up Starbucks."I say."omg did she just say she'd give up Starbucks?"Katy yells."she did."ariella says."omg!"they yell.we all stare at her."Brandon she said she would give up Starbucks!"ariella says."oh my gosh!"Brandon yells.
~hunter's POV~
My little brother is dating my ex girlfriend.and I was going to apologize and ask her to take me back today.looks like Brandon beat me to her."Brandon you basic white girl."Libby says.everyone starts laughing,except me."Hunter would you rather ask a fan out or ask ariella back out?"Jacob asks me.i act like I don't care that we broke up,"ask a fan out."I reply.i see the sadness in Ariella's eyes,then Brandon puts his arm around her.and that sadness disappears.libby makes a face that makes me wanna change my answer.not that I didn't want to change it.libby sits up in Daniels lap,"listen here you crusty sweet potato lookin boy,ariella is the best girlfriend that your ever gonna have,apparently you couldn't see that,your lucky that I don't come over there and-"she is cut off by Daniel covering her mouth and leaning her back onto his chest.everyone was looking at me."she called you crusty."Jacob says laughing."no she called him a crusty sweet potato looking boy."Blake says.they all start laughing.we do a few more would you rathers before we all go back to our rooms.
~Libby's POV~
I hug Daniel,"I'll see you tomorrow morning."I say while hugging him."Goodnight."Daniel says hugging me tightly."goodnight."I say.i unlock my door and throw myself on my bed.a few minutes later Hayes lays down beside me."you roasted Hunter."he says."I know he made me mad."I reply."it was really funny."Hayes says."it was but I sorta feel bad."I say."don't feel bad.it was his fault,and he should have thought before he answered that question."Hayes says."I know but I'm gonna say sorry tomorrow."I say."goodnight."Hayes says."night."I say.i roll over and go to sleep.i was half awake when I heard crying.i wake up to find Hayes crying in his sleep.i gently shake him awake,"Hayes what's wrong?"I ask him."I had a nightmare."he says.i hug him."what happened in your nightmare?"I ask him."it was that night that you jumped off the bridge.and you didn't make it."he says still crying."Hayes I'm right here,I'm alive."i say.we hug until he calms down."you good now?"I ask him."yeah I'm good."he says.we both lay down,I feel Hayes close to me.we fall asleep and the rest of the night was peaceful.