Part 55

~Libby's POV~
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.i shut  it off and get out of bed.i put on my outfit for the day:

I grab my backpack off my chair and go downstairs

I grab my backpack off my chair and go downstairs.blake,Hayes,Brandon,and Hunter were waiting for me."that's a lot of black."brandon says."this is what I like wearing."I say."I've never seen you wear black lipstick."Blake says."that's because I don't wear it around you guys."I reply."okay well are you ready to go?"Hayes asks."I guess."I say.ariella bounces down the stairs."why so much black?"she asks."that's what I asked."Brandon says."whatever let's go."I say grabbing my keys off the table.we all get in my car and drive to school."okay you go to where he usually hurts you at and we will be around the corner watching."Hunter says."okay."I say.i walk to my locker,Jackson was already waiting for me."hey ugly."he says pushing me against the locker.i roll my eyes.i take a quick glance to the corner that the guys are hiding around.i see their eyes,"hey look at me."Jackson says turning my face towards him."no."I say pushing his arm out of the way.he punches me in the stomach.blake,Hunter,Hayes,and Brandon come out from around the corner.hayes pushes him,"hey what kind of guy are you?"he asks him."who are you?"Jackson asks."that doesn't matter.why are you bullying her?"hayes asks.hayes pushes him again,this time he falls down.blake hugs me,Jackson gets up and pushes Hayes out of the way and comes over to me and Blake.he pushes Blake off me,"I told you not to tell anyone."he says.he slams me against the lockers."like I'm gonna listen to you."I say before ducking under his arm and slamming him up against the lockers.i put my arm against his chest."why do you bully me for?me and you were friends all through middle school."I say.the guys stand there staring at me with a surprised face."why'd you do it huh?"I add."because when you and ariella became friends you forgot all about me."Jackson says."so that gives you the  right to start bullying me?"I ask him."no it doesn't,I hope you could forgive me."Jackson says."you can forget that."I say."come on Libby,you know me better than anyone else.you know I'm not a bad guy."he says."to me a bad guy is someone who hurts somebody and then leaves them there.thats what you did.your friend drew is the only one who actually tried to help me."Libby says."he did?"he asks."yeah he did.like a real guy should."I say."I'm so sorry."he says."whatever.guys lets go."I say.we walk out to my car and drive back to my house.we watch movies until it was time to go eat.somebody knocks on the front door."I got it."I yell as I get off the couch.i open the door,as soon as I see who's standing there I freeze.