Part 48

~Brandon's POV~
I can't believe that happened.we were just in the bird habitat and Libby and ariella get into a fight.now I watch as cam picks up the remains of Libby's hearing aids."don't worry about Libby,we get into fights all the time.she''ll get over it."ariella says."are you sure?"I ask her."of course I'm sure."she replies.we walk out of the bird habitat and go up to the nursery where the baby animals are.me and ariella sit together and feed a baby kangaroo.after feeding the baby animals we walk to the koala habitat."omg can I hold the koala?"Blake asks one of the zookeepers."yeah."the zookeeper says as she puts the koala in blake's arms."hey little buddy."blake says to the koala."blake why are you talking to the koala?"cam asks."cuz koalas are humans too."Blake replies."your just as weird as Libby."Hayes says."true."Nash says."they should date,they would be that weird couple that everybody ships."Hunter says."speaking of dates me and Brandon have a date tonight."ariella says."ooh you should let me do your hair and makeup."Katy says."no I wanted Libby to do it but she's mad at me and I'm mad at her."ariella says."speaking of,we should go check on her.she probably went home."cam says."can I adopt this koala?"Blake asks."um."the zookeeper says."Blake you can't adopt a koala."Taylor says."actually lots of people have asked that question.and since the koala habitat is closing down we are letting people adopt them."the zookeeper says."well maybe you can."Taylor says."I'm adopting it."Blake says.
-after Blake adopts the koala-
We get into the van and drive to Libby's house.blake brings coco(the koala) in to meet Libby.cam unlocks Libby's front door and walks in.he goes upstairs to see if Libby is in her room."I love coco."Blake says.a few minutes later cam comes back downstairs with Libby behind him."where did you get this koala?"she asks.cam signs some words."so her name is coco."she says taking the koala.blake shakes his head up and down."can I be its auntie?i love koalas."Libby asks.blake nods his head.cam starts signing words,then Libby walks over to ariella."so your going on a date tonight?"she says.ariella nods,"even though I'm mad ill do your hair and make up.and I'll pick out your outfit."Libby says before pulling ariella up the stairs and into her room."well that went from zero to a hundred real quick."Blake says.
-2 hours later-
Libby and ariella come downstairs.in those 2 hours,I went back to the hotel and got dressed for our date.ariella came downstairs in this:

ariella came downstairs in this:

She looked beautiful."wow."I say."your welcome."Libby says sitting next to Blake and coco."she did a good job."I say."your lucky she couldn't hear that cuz she would've turned around and said something to you."ariella says."speaking of hearing,we are gonna take her to get new hearing aids."cam says."so are you ready to go?"I ask."yeah."she replies.libby stands up,and walks toward the door.she picks up a pair of keys off the table.she hands them to me."I swear if you wreak,scratch,or dent my car I will break your arms."Libby says.i nod my head.me and ariella walk out to Libby's hummer."she really loves her car doesn't she?"I ask."yeah she don't play about her hummer."ariella says.
-20 minutes later-
Me and ariella go to this fancy restaurant that serves really fancy food."this place is so fancy."ariella says."I know it is."I say.we order our food and eat it when it comes out.after that me and ariella go walking down the street to the park.we walk,hand in hand,around the park.it was one of those parks that have doesn't have a playground.we walk around until we find this thing that does a water show.it wasn't on right now and we figured that it wasn't going to since it was night time.we walk to the middle of the circle.we start slow dancing,at the end we kiss.and then the unexpected happened,the water show starts.we both start laughing and run around through the water.after getting soak and wet we walk back to Libby's hummer.we get in and drive to Libby's house.we go in and since we were dry by the time we got back we didn't think about Libby's seats.libby goes outside and looks at the car.me and ariella were inside.all of a sudden Libby burst through the front door."why,are the seats in my car,wet?"she asks."uh,hey look at your new hearing aids."I say stalling."that's not what I asked."she says.i tell her why they were wet."your so lucky that I'm tired right now,otherwise I would break your arm."she says."okay Libby I'm sorry."I say."it's fine."she says.libby picks coco up."I'm a koala mom now."she says."I thought you were coco's auntie."ariella says."she was until Blake said she was the mom."Hayes explains.libby nods her head."and I'm the uncle,so is all the other guys.and Katy is the aunt and so is ariella.blake is the daddy."cam explains."okay."ariella says."Brandon is a koala uncle."Hunter says."so are you."I say."okay me and coco are going to bed.blake is staying here tonight.unless you all want to."Libby says."okay."ariella says."actually no I'm not,I'm gonna stay up."Libby says.she sits in the couch beside Blake.she turns a movie on.
-1 hour later-
Libby,coco,and Blake fell asleep cuddling.libby was on one side of coco and Blake was on the other."the koala family."Katy says.we all watch tv until we fall asleep.