Part 53

~Ariella's POV~
Libby hasn't come out of her room all day.but I'm sure she just fell asleep.i go up to her door."Libby do you wanna go for a walk?"I yell."yeah,hold on."she says.she opens the door a few second later.we walk out the front door and start walkin down the street.we were talking and all of a sudden something hits me really hard.my hearing starts fading.all the voices around me sound like echoes."oh my god ariella!"I hear Libby say.i try and keep my eyes open but I can't.i hear Libby dialing a number which I'm hoping was 911.and that was the last thing I hear before I black out.
~Libby's POV~
Ariella just got hit by a car.i was crying really hard.the 911 dispatcher said an ambulance would be here in a few minutes.once the ambulance came they put ariella on a stretcher.i got in the back of the ambulance.my first reaction was to call the guys.
(Phone conversation)
B=Brandon
L=Libby 
B-hey Libby
L-(crying)Brandon you need to get here fast!
B-okay why?
L-ariella got hit by a car and we are,in,an ambulance.
B-okay I'll be there tonight.

I hang up and call cam.

C=cam
L=Libby
C-hey what's up Libby
L-(crying still)cam ariella just got hit by a car.
C-what happened?
L-we were walking and a car came out of nowhere and hit her.
C-okay Libby calm down,where are you?
L-I'm at the hospital right now.
C-okay I'm on my way.
L-okay

After getting off the phone I look at ariella."your gonna be okay."I say.we get to the hospital and they take ariella in.i wait in the waiting room while they do whatever they are doing to help ariella.cam walks Into the hospital.i run up to him and hug him."hey are you okay?"he asks."yeah I'm okay."I say."what about ariella?"he asks."I don't know they didn't let me see her yet."I reply.a few minutes later they let us go back and see her.she had a broken leg and an IV was sticking out of her arm."is she gonna be okay?"I ask."yes she will be,she has a broken leg and a minor concussion."the doctor says."well will she be able to go to school tomorrow?"cam asks."she needs to stay home for a few days."the doctor says.ariella wakes up,"what is going on?"she asks."you got hit by a car,but your okay."I reply.
~Ariella's POV~
My head is killing me,so is my leg."she's free to go home just keep an eye on her."the doctor says before leaving.cam helps ariella out of bed,we walk out to his car and get in.we drive to my house and help ariella upstairs to her room.she falls asleep as soon as she lays down."I have school tomorrow so I better go to bed too."I say."okay,I'll stay in the spare bedroom."cam says.i hug him,"goodnight bro."I say before walking to my room and going to bed.