Part 59

~Libby's POV~
I wake up next to Blake.i get out of bed and go downstairs.hunter was awake and on his phone,"good morning."he says."good morning."I say as I walk into the kitchen.i open the fridge and grab all the fruit out and make fruit salad.i sit on the counter and start eating."why do you eat so much fruit?"Hunter asks me."I just really like fruit."I reply."okay."Hunter says."so are you excited for prom?"I ask him."im home schooled so I don't have prom."he says."well I'll take you to my prom."I say."really?"he asks."yeah,I'm already taking the other guys."I say."okay,who are you going to prom with?"he asks."I don't really have a date."i reply."can I be your date?"he asks.i jump down from the counter,"Hunter I've already told you,it would be wrong if I started dating you."I say."I know,I'm sorry for asking."he says."it's fine."I say as I walk back into the living room.everyone was awake,"good morning guys."I say."morning."Hayes says."guys why don't we play triple dog?"cam asks."no the last time we played that I ended up in the hospital."I say."come on guys lets play."cam says.we all say okay."I'll go first,Libby I triple dog dare you to..."Nash says."I'm waiting."I say."I triple dog dare you to make out with Hayes for 1 minute."Nash says.i look over to Hayes,then I look back at Nash."with you guys watching?"I ask."you can go in the closet."Nash says.i roll my eyes,"come on Hayes."I say.we walk over to the living room closet and go into it."I really don't want to do this."I say."but it's a triple dog dare you have to."Hayes says."okay let's get this over with."I say.
~Blake's POV~
Nash dared Libby to make out with Hayes.i sit in on the couch waiting for the minute to be up.nash knocks on the closet door.immeadiately the door opens.libby sits on the floor,"okay my turn."Libby says.the rest of the game went by really quickly.after the game I ask Libby if I could talk to her."what's up?"she asks me."I didn't like that you did the dare Nash told you to do."I say."Blake it was just a dare.and what does it matter to you,we aren't dating anymore."she replies."still you didn't say no to the dare."I say."because it was a triple dog dare,I couldn't back out."she says."yes you could've."I yell.i watch a tear roll down her cheek."and there go being a crybaby again."I say.she punches me in the face and I fall down.she sits on my stomach and holds my arms down,"don't ever call me crybaby again!"she yells.cam runs into the room,"Libby oh my gosh."he says.he pulls her off of me,she fights him at first until she calms down.hunter helps me up,"what is this all about?"cam asks."nothing."she says before stomping out of the room and goin upstairs.she slams the door."what happened?"cam asks again."I think I just lost one of my best friends."