Part 25

-the next day-
~Libby's POV~
I woke up and Hayes was already awake.i get up off of the couch and go to my room to put on my clothes I put this on:

i get up off of the couch and go to my room to put on my clothes I put this on:

I come back downstairs and Brandon is up."good morning."I say to him."morning."he says."me and Hayes were about to go get breakfast.you want to come?"I ask him."sure"he says.hayes gets off the couch and follows me out to my hummer.brandon climbs into the backseat."why do you need such a big car?"Hayes asks me."because.i like it."I reply.we drive to Dunkin' donuts.we buy 2 dozen donuts and then we go to Starbucks.we all go in and sit at a table in the back.after getting our drinks we sit at our table.after a few minutes of sitting there Hayes says that he was going to the bathroom.me and Brandon sit at the table and tell each other stupid things for like 20 minutes."I'm going to the restroom."I say getting up.i walk down the small hallway and turn down the next one until I see Hayes with some girl.he was making out with her.i stand there without saying a word.until Hayes turns his head."oh my god!libby it's not what it looks like!"he says.i turn and run out of Starbucks.i get in my car and sit there until somebody opens the passenger side door."Libby what happened?"Brandon asks me."I caught Hayes cheating on me with some girl."I explain.brandon reaches over and hugs me.i sit there hugging him and crying.he kept trying to get me to calm down and after a while it worked.i stopped crying."thanks Brandon."I say to him."hey what are best friends for?"he asks.i smile at him,and hug him.since I wasn't gonna leave Hayes at Starbucks I sent Brandon in to get him.brandon sat up front and Hayes in the back.we drove to the house and I went straight to my room.
~Hayes's POV~
Why did I do that?i love Libby so much and yet I do something stupid like this.i thought it was hard getting her to forgive me last time I hurt her feelings,imagine how hard it will be this time."what's wrong with Libby?"Katy asks."she caught me cheating on her and now we are broken up."I explain."Chris your gonna have to hold me back cuz when I'm done with him there won't be a Hayes Grier."Katy says.chris holds her arms,"Hayes why would you do that?"ariella asks."I don't know."I reply."well you need to apologize.but I wouldn't hold my breath on her forgiving you because if it were me I wouldn't forgive you."ariella says.