Part 35

~Libby's POV~
We planned on staying at the beach until midnight and the sun was already setting.i sit on my beach towel."what are you doing?"Jacob asks me sitting beside me."you know,just,watching the sun set."I answer."well they are leaving to go and get food are you going?"Jacob asks.i shake my head."well I'll stay with you."he says."no Jacob you don't have to do that."I say."no I want to."he says."Jacob are you coming?"I hear Taylor yell."no I'm gonna say with Libby!"he yells.i hear the bus driving away.jacob stands up,he stands in front of me.he picks up one of the hands that was resting on top of my knees."Libby get up and get in the water with me."Jacob says."no I don't want to get up."I say smiling.he pulls me up and runs into the water.we splash in the water until I realize that Jacob was gone."Jacob!"I yell.i start looking around for him.all of a sudden I'm picked up.i scream,"Jacob you almost scared me to death!"I yell.he starts laughing,"it's not funny."I say."yes it is."he says."put me down."i say.he puts me down.we get out of the water and sit on the towel until they come back.they brought back McDonalds.we sit on our towels and eat."so what did you guys do while we were gone?"hunter asks."we played in the water and sat on my towel.thats basically it."I answer."okay?so nothing interesting."Taylor says."well other than Jacob scaring me half to death,not really."I say."where's ariella?"Jacob asks.everyone starts looking at each other."what,where is my cousin?"I ask."she and hunter got into a fight and broke up."cam says.i walk over to hunter and put him in a headlock."what did you do?"I ask him.
~Hayes's POV~
Dang Libby,she has hunter in a headlock that he can't get out of."what did you do?"she asks again."we got into fight about a fan who asked me to kiss her so I did."hunter says."you idiot.why would you do that?"Libby says tightening her headlock."I don't know."hunter answers."Libby stop your gonna kill him."Blake says pulling her away from him.blake holds her arms,"Blake I'm good you can let me go now."she says.he lets her go,she stands there thinking."no I'm not,Blake you better hold me back."she says.blake wraps his arms around her."you know it's getting late.we better go back to the hotel."cam says getting up.blake keeps his arms wrapped around Libby.it looks like he is hugging her from behind,but his arms around her arms.we get on the bus and drive to the hotel.as soon as we get there I jump in bed and go to sleep.