Part 8

~Katy's POV~
I woke up to the sound of the tv playing music on MTV.i look over to ariella,who is still asleep.i look over at Libby and Hayes.then I see something interesting,I hit ariella on the arm until she wakes up.i point to Libby and Hayes.she nods her head,we get up out of the bed and creep slowly across the room.we pull our phones out and take pictures.
~Libby's POV ~
I wake up to the sound of camera shutters.i open my eyes and see ariella and Katy smiling and taking pictures.when my brain starts working,I figure out what they were taking pictures of.sometime last night,Hayes wrapped his arms around me,so when I woke up it looked like we were cuddling."omg Katy and ariella!"I say sitting up in bed.i guess Hayes didn't know what was happening because when he woke up he said"what happened?"Katy turns the phone around and shows him her phone."we caught you guys cuddling."ariella says."you guys are so mean!"I say laughing.i hide my head in the blanket.i look over to Hayes,who's face is red."omg he is blushing!"Katy yells.somebody knocks on the door,"who is it?"Katy yells."it's Chris and hunter!"they yell.ariella runs to the door.hunter and Chris walk into the room."hey guys."I say." Hey do you guys want to go get breakfast,the others already left to go do something."Chris asks."yeah let me go get dressed real quick."ariella says.ariella and Katy grab their clothes and run to the bathroom.i get out of bed and grab my suitcase.i look through it until I find my light colored skinny jeans,white v-neck,and my red and black plaid shirt."go in the hall so I can change."I say to the guys.i open the door and they walk out.i put my clothes on and tie my plaid shirt around my waist.i open the door and let the guys back in.i put my black converse on and I straighten my hair and pull it up into a messy bun.the girls come out of the bathroom. katy was wearing black cut up shorts,a Magcon hoodie,and Black vans."Katy your on point."I say. ariella was wearing the same thing as Katy but her shoes were white."dang ariella back at it again with the white vans!"I say."okay we should leave now."hunter says.we walk out of the hotel room and into the lobby.
~Hayes's POV~
Libby is so funny,and Katy took pictures of me and Libby cuddling.but it was an accident so it doesn't matter.we made our way down to the lobby and out of the doors.hunter told us about a restaurant down the street so we walked there. libby is walking beside me and Katy was on Chris's back. ariella was holding hands with hunter."aww they are so cute!"Libby says pointing to hunter and ariella."I ship it!"Katy yells."I can see it now,huntella."Libby says."yasss!"Katy says."I ship it,I also ship those two."I say pointing to Chris and Katy."christy!"Libby says grabbing my arm.we walked into a restaurant and sat down.we ordered our drinks and our food.after eating,we started walking trying to find something to do.after awhile Libby says"I'm tired of walking. hayes let me get on your back."I bend down and she jumps on my back.we finally come across something to do.