End

on a friday night, jimin spent time with honoka in her house. for the past couple of hours, the couple was having a tv marathon in the girls' room.

honoka laid her head comfortably on jimin's chest and hugged his torso with her right arm. jimin's hands fidgeted with the remote as he contemplated how he should hold his girlfriend.

eventually, he gently placed his arm around her shoulders. honoka giggled at the rare gesture and snuggled her head closer to jimin.

"i really like this character." honoka mentioned when the 'bad-boy' of the series showed up on screen.

"oh, really?"

"yeah he's really cool. i don't know, i just think he's my favorite."

jimin sighed, what jeongguk had told him the previous week was running through his head (((even though it was a lie))). jimin wanted to be honoka's ideal type. he couldn't help but feel guilty for making her do all of the work in the relationship.

but there were still a few things that the girl hasn't done yet.

jimin took the remote with his left hand and turned off the tv.

"is something wrong?" honoka asked.

the boy bit his lip nervously, trying to muster up all of the courage he has in his small body. "there's something that i wanted to tell you."

hearing the sudden seriousness in his voice, honoka sat up properly, her hand held his comfortingly, "alright, what is it?"

"i'm sorry for being a really bad boyfriend."

honoka shook her head immediately at the statement and cupped his round cheeks, "no you're not, why are you saying that?"

"in the past, it was so hard for me to try to kiss you, hold your hold, or even hug you first. i so badly wanted to, but i get so nervous around you and i can't help it. i'm not like jeongguk."

honoka let out a small laugh, "i never said i wanted jeongguk, i want you."

"but i want to let you know that i love you, honoka. so much."

"i-i love you, too," honoka's hands left jimin's cheeks to touch her own. they quickly grew warm and she hasn't felt this nervous around him since the day she asked him to be her boyfriend.

jimin thought it was cute how shy she was acting. it was as if their roles has changed. he placed his hands on the outer sides of her thighs, slowly closing in on her.

jimin kept his eyes on her pink lips which he noticed formed into a soft smile, inviting him to kiss her. he closed his eyes and for the first time, kissed her in the way he has always dreamed of.

leaning in closer, his weight pushed her, causing her back to hit the bed. his nervous hands which were previously clutching the bed sheets were now freely on honoka's body.

first they held her face, then fingers grazed over her neck and collarbone. eventually, they lifted up her sweater slightly and rested on the skin of her hips.

he took off her sweater all together and then backed away for a few seconds to take his shirt off over his head.

while jimin left kisses down her neck, honoka's hand slipped into the back of one of jimin's pockets, taking out a silver square packet--a gift from jeongguk.

with a look of approval from honoka, jimin took the packet out of her hands and teared it open.

that night they were each other's firsts.

+

i wanted this book to be pure so im not detailing ㅎㅎㅎ

ended july 26, 2016