Her

[tsubaki honoka]

"aren't you tired of always making the first move in your relationship?"

"jeongguk, just focus on your class work."

"answer my question first, honoka."

i rolled my eyes and placed my pencil down, "well i've gotten used to it. i used to care at first, but now i don't mind. i know jimin is just shy."

"don't you think he should man up and do something? you were the one who initiated the first kiss, am i right?"

i looked down at my paper and smile at the thought of jimin's face when i first kissed him. when i placed my hand on his cheek, i could feel how hot it was. "you know, i think it's really cute how shy jimin is. like a little baby. he's really innocent."

"wouldn't you rather date someone manly...like me," jeongguk slipped off his jacket and tried to show off his muscles again.

i crumpled a piece of paper and threw it at his face. "i don't want to date you."

"i didn't say you should date me, i said date someone like me. i mean, if i had a girlfriend, i would bring her to my house and every night i'd--"

he stopped talking once the teacher passed by. "jeon jeongguk, i assume you're done with all your work since you're talking to honoka."

jeongguk coughed awkwardly and scooted back over to his desk, burying his head into his work book.

[jeon jeongguk]

"i was talking to honoka in class today."

i watched jimin pout slightly. honoka was right, he does look like a baby."i wish i was in the same class as her."

"well anyway, we were talking about you."

"oh really? nothing bad, right?"

"welllll......in our conversation she mentioned how she was tired of having to initiate the first move all the time. she said it would be nice if you were the one to hold her hand or kiss her for once." i have to say, i'm a pretty good liar. also, jimin is really gullible so it all works out.

"she really thinks that? ugh who am i kidding. of course she thinks that. no one would want someone like me as their boyfriend."

"exactly." i agreed. "she wants a boyfriend who is more...dominant."

"d-dominant?" his eyes widened and it made him look like a baby pug. haha sorry for lying jimin.

"yup. i think you know what i mean."

+

fml i watched bts' baepsae dance practice for the first time and jimin is hot as fuck. they all be killing me with their hip thrusts. illegal and rude as hell