Her

[tsubaki honoka]

the next morning, i found jimin getting books from his locker. i smiled as i walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, "hi jimin."

"hi tsubaki" i loved the way his eyes basically disappeared when he smiled. it made him look very happy. the fact that he was very happy to see me made my heart flutter.

"jimin, why do you still call my tsubaki?"

"ah i'm sorry...to be honest, i-i still get nervous around you." he rubbed the back of his neck and seriously, looking into his eyes made me want to cry. that's how beautiful he is :')

he was just too precious for words. i brought my hand up to his face and my fingers slightly stroked  his cheek before i ever so gently pinched the little chubbiness that was apparent.

"aughhhhhhh." jeongguk slammed his locker and chucked his backpack over his shoulder. "i forgot that i would become a third wheel once you two got together.

oops. i didn't even know he was right there.

i laughed to myself when jeongguk dramatically sighed but as he walked away to leave jimin and i alone, he sent a friendly wink.

"so jimin. um i know that it's a school night, but i was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me."

"yes."

he answered so eagerly, it gave me a shock.