2) don't be anybody's first time.

It was easy enough to live by.

I scroll through my contacts. Every girl I sleep with, sends me a message the next morning -never getting the hint that I want nothing to do with them when I leave early in the morning- and I add them to my contacts if I ever need a second one and I can't get to the club.

Tammy.

I couldn't quite remember what she looked like, but I press call. She picks up in an instant. It's not like she wouldn't be hot? Then she wouldn't be in my phone at all.

"Hi," She purrs.

"It's Diego," I say simply and I hear her squeal causing me to roll my eyes.

Did she even try to cover the receiver? But then again, I couldn't blame her. I didn't really call people twice.

"Hi," She says again, trying to sound more seductive.

"I need to meet with you," I say blatantly.

"My address is 5 Willith Street and I'll be ready for you at six—wait, are you going to come?" She checks and I inwardly groan.

"Don't worry baby. 5 Willith Street at six o'clock," I repeat and I could practically feel her grin.

"See you later then baby," Tammy purrs.

I roll my eyes. 

I cut the call and my door is thrown open. Violetta -being the innocent minded girl that she is- covers her eyes quickly and turns around.

"You never know babe, you could grow to love all this," I say huskily and she scoffs.

"In your dreams, now put on some damn clothes!" Violetta whines.

I laugh and put on some clothes, not really wanting to. It's my bedroom, I should be able to be free right? Not with bossy pants over here. When I'm done I tap her on the shoulder, and she looks at me through the gaps in between her fingers.

"It's really not my fault, you could've knocked," I protest.

I jump backwards onto my bed and put my hands underneath my head and stare at her.

"Well. . .I. . ." She stammers and I smirk victoriously.

"Wow, chatterbox is speechless, this is a once in a lifetime thing!" I exclaim. She gives me a death glare as I laugh, clutching my stomach.

When I looked up I saw her staring at me,

"Mhm, I know, I'm attractive, but ogle eyes you have to stop staring," I grin, earning another glare.

"My name is Violetta! Call me Violetta!" She yells exasperatedly and I chuckle.

"And stop laughing," Violetta complains.

God, does she ever stop complaining?

"Am I angering you my love?" I tease and she sighs.

"Diego!" She screams.

Oh well, might as well tease her a little.

I get up from my bed, and start towards her. She starts moving backwards and her back presses against the wall. I notice the nervousness in her eyes.

"D-Diego," She stutters and I chuckle at the effect I had on her. This was fun.

"Wow, speechless and stutters. Today is a special day for my girl with a mouth that doesn't shut." I grin. 

"I'm not your fucking girl," She snarls, and I laugh throwing my head back.

I'm  not really sure how this happened, but her hand collided with my cheek. My cheek burned as she took this moment to escape. Fucking hell, this girl could pack a punch. I slam my door shut, clutching my cheek.

As sore as this was, I had to admire her strength.

Bloody hell it feels like I'm still getting slapped. . .

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
I must admit, I do enjoy writing from Diego's point of view. He's currently still very much arrogant, but it will change I guess? I mean this corresponds with the actual book.

And, I can't tell if this was edited properly or not? If it still sounds way too immature then I apologise, but if it resembles the first one at least a little then hopefully you don't want to gorge your eyes out : ) 

So tell me what you think of Diego's thoughts so far! Thanks for reading!

~Lexy 😈