Epilogue

I decided to update earlier than scheduled...YAY :D

[Picture of Hyun above] (HE'S SO CUTE!}

6 years later....

I was in the penthouse kitchen,making some sandwiches for the bidders.I poured some lemonade into cups as well as I put them all on a tray and carried it out.

I smiled at the sight of Baba and Ota playing with Hyun.

That's right,I got pregnant after that night and I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.Soryu and I named him Hyun,which meant wisdom.Hyun was currently 5 years old.He's got Soryu's midnight black hair,grey hues and even his personality!I was upset to say the least that he didn't get any traits from me.

You can't imagine how happy I was when I found that he actually acts like me most of the time.Sure he has Soryu's personality,but he acts like me!Hey!I'm happy about that alright!

Hyun was playing on Ota's phone as his childish laughter filled the room.

"Faster uncle Ota faster!The dinosaur is catching up!" he urged Ota who's attention was on the screen as he tilted it left and right.

"Nooo!!I was so close!" Ota suddenly shouted as I heard a 'game over' sound emit from his phone and I chuckled.

"Hey Mommy?" Hyun suddenly came over to me as I sat down next to Soryu.I pulled him onto my lap as I smiled at him.

"What is it Hyun?"

"Where do babies come from?"

I immediately choked on my lemonade which I was drinking as I heard Soryu choke on his too.

"W-why do you ask Hyun?"

"Well,uncle Eisuke said you have to do something naughty and dirty to make babies." Hyun said as Soryu and I glared daggers at Eisuke who smirked at us.

"W-well Hyun,uh...um...y-you see,when a woman and man loves each other very much,they tend to do things that make a baby."

"Oh!But mommy,I love a girl at my school too!So does that mean she's gonna have a baby soon?"

Soryu and I spit out the lemonade as Hyun only looked at us weirdly as we did that.

"Did I say something wrong?" Hyun asked as he looked at us innocently.

"N-no Hyun,and no,s-she's not gonna have a baby just because you love her.What your mother meant was that when a man and woman loves each other very much,they do something which causes a baby to come out,and er....em..."

Soryu turns into a blubbering mess after that at which the other bidders smirk at.

"Hyun,come here" 

Eisuke calls Hyun over as Hyun got off my lap and walked over to Eisuke.

"What your mother and father are trying to tell you is that the man has this thing that goes inside the woman's thing when they get in bed.And then-"

"Shut up Eisuke" I said coldly and glared again at the billionaire.

"Oh!I think I get it now mommy!Please don't get angry at uncle Eisuke,he was only trying to help!" Hyun pleaded at me as I sighed.

"You're lucky Hyun likes you Ichinomiya" I said to Eisuke who patted Hyun on his head.

~~~

"Hyun!Soryu!Dinner!" I shouted from the kitchen as I placed the omelettes onto the plates.

"I smell omelettes!Mommy are you making omelettes?" Hyun asked as he tried to see.

"Haha,yes Hyun.Now then,go wash your hands and sit at the table" I told him as he ran off.I focused my attention on the omelettes again when a pair of arms slipped around my waist and I let out a quiet chuckle.

"Soryu,dinner's almost ready.I need you to let me go so I can finish preparing it" I said softly as Soryu placed a kiss on my cheek and nuzzled my neck.

"What if I don't want to let go?"

"Then you won't get any omelettes" I said playfully as Soryu let out a little huff and reluctantly let go.

"Where's Hyun?"

"At the table,where you should be to.I think he's looking for you" I said as I heard Hyun shout and ask me where Soryu was.

"Ah,I guess he is" Soryu said as he walked away.

After a few minutes,I took the plates of omelettes into the dining room.I stopped by the door and smiled when I saw Soryu giving Hyun a piggyback ride as they both laughed.At times like this,you really could see the resemblance between father and son.

This is my family and I would want it no other way.

"Alright guys!Time for dinner!"

~THE END~

Welp,it's the end of another book!So?Did you guys enjoy it?Comment on your thoughts please!I'd love to hear them!

Check out my next chapter for details on my next book!

Thank you so much for all the support you readers gave me!I love you all!

Thanks so much to all my fellow readers who have read this book!I love you all!