Chapter 7:Not that bad....

I reacted instantly as I punched him in the gut which made him grunt,then kicked him in the stomach again which made him fall back and I whipped out my gun and pointed it at him as I gave him a threatening glare.

"Do that again,and you'll find a bullet in your brain" I sneered and was about to walk out when he grabbed me.I rolled my eyes and swung at him with my fist but he dodged it.I tried to kick him but he caught it this time and pulled at it,causing me to fall.

"Oof!" I grunted as I slowly got up.

"Look,I know you don't like this arranged marriage,but can't we please at least get along?We'll have to when we go to dinners anyway so why not try now?"

I glared at him but he was right.As much as I hate him,we've got to try and get along since we're basically stuck with each other for the rest of our lives or until either of us dies.I sigh as I gave a resolute nod.

"I guess we should start with proper introductions?Nice to meet you,I'm Carolyn,second in command of the Winter Wolves.I have a brother called Subaru..you?"

"Nice to meet you too.I'm Soryu Oh,leader of the Ice Dragons.The closest thing I have to a brother is Eisuke"

"Really?Pikachu?"

Soryu chuckled a bit at my nickname for Eisuke."Yes,Pikachu"

I laughed when he said it.

Well this was surprising,when we're not at each other's throats,we actually get along pretty well.Speaking of which...

"Oh,it's lunch time." I said as I exited his suite and went into the lounge and found Eisuke there,the other guys nowhere in sight.

"You want anything to eat pikachu?"

I asked as I headed for the kitchen.

"Stop calling me that!"Pikachu growled.

"I'll take that as a yes" I smirked as I put on an apron and prepared lunch.I made omelettes for Soryu and I while I made curry for Eisuke.I brought both dishes out and placed them on the table.They dug in and I saw both their faces light up as they quickly gobbled it up.

"Good?"

"Not bad woman" Eisuke smirked as he continued to eat his curry while Soryu nodded."Make these again sometime" Eisuke said.

"Depends whether I want to or not" I muttered as I chewed on my omelette.

They both complained while I laughed.

I could get used to this.....