Chapter 8:Drunk?Me?Nahhh....

This is so boring!

I'm sitting in the lounge,along with Baba and Ota.Eisuke and Soryu were away on some business or something which I couldn't care less about.The Wolves along with my brother were in Europe,away on business while I was stuck here!Ugh!I wanted to go too but nooooo...a certain someone wouldn't let me.

I glared at the elevator doors as Baba and Ota tried to cheer me up,but to no avail.

"Hey I got it!Let's go to the bar!" Baba shouted as Ota nodded while I just let out a frustrated sigh and let out a "no"

"Come on Carolyn,we're going to Baba's bar!" Ota said,pulling me off the couch as I went along reluctantly,grumbling while thinking....Baba has a bar?

~~~

"Welcome to Baba's floating home and bar!" Baba's voice rang out in the silent bar as he switched on the lights."My house is just above this bar,pretty cool right?" Baba said to me as I nodded.Baba poured some sake into a cup as he handed it to me."I hope you can hold your liquor,pretty lady" 

I took the drink and gulped it down in one swoop as Baba and Ota stared at me,shocked.I handed the cup back to Baba as he filled it up again....

~~~

*hic*"Oi,Baba~where's that beer I asked for~?"*hic*

I was a drunken mess as I wobbled around with the glass in my hands as Ota and Baba tried to hold me still.

"Damnit Baba!Why did you let her drink so much,she can't hold her liquor!" Ota said anxiously as he caught me before I fell.

"Beer~*hic* more beer~*hic*"

"I thought the pretty lady can hold her liquor!And besides,you didn't tell me!" Baba shouted as he helped me to stand.

"Baba~more beer *hic* I want more beer!!!!"

"Okay this is bad,we've gotta take her back to the penthouse" Ota said as he opened the door to the bar,revealing it was already nighttime.

"Are you serious Ota?!Sor will have our head if we bring her back in this condition!" Baba protested while still supporting my body.

"Yeah well,he'll kill us if we bring her back later than today so choose!" Ota shouted as Baba sighed and reluctantly nodded.

~~~

We took a taxi back to the hotel as Ota was carrying me,bridal style as we stepped inside the elevator.The ride up was tense as the Baba and Ota glanced at each other nervously.I giggled at their expressions as I poked Ota's cheek.

"Hey,you know Ota,She's cute when she's drunk,since she doesn't have that 'I wanna kill you' vibe,don't you think?" Baba said as he smiled down at me.

"She's always been like this when we were young,before she joined the mob" Ota's face darkened slightly as I giggled again.

The elevator doors opened as we stepped out,me clinging to Ota like a monkey as they pushed open the lounge door,only to find Soryu pacing back and forth in front of Pikachu.

"CAROLYN!!!"

Soryu rushed to my side as he glared murderously at both Baba and Ota while taking me from Ota.

"What did you two idiots do?"

Soryu's voice was on a whole other level of coldness as Ota hid behind Baba.

"Baba wanted to take Carolyn for a drink at his bar!" Ota squeaked out as Baba shouted out at Ota.

"Traitor!U-uh...c-cam down S-sor...nothing b-bad h-happened" Baba slowly stepped back as Soryu stepped forward,the murderous glint still in his eye.

"You took my wife without telling me?!" Soryu pronounced the words slowly as Baba and Ota quickly both dashed out of the room.I whined,seeing them go as Soryu sighed and brought me to his suite.He gently laid me down on the bed as I reached out for him.

"S-soryu" I whined as Soryu looked at me in confusion,but slowly laid down on the bed too.I smiled as I cuddled against him and I saw him blush,even in my drunken state.

"Hehe...is someone getting embarrassed?" was the last thing I said before I passed out.