Chapter 20:The decision I made

I was sitting on the bed,still thinking on what Kinuoka said.Kill him or blow him up?How does anyone even choose!I grumbled and sighed in frustration as I fell back on the bed,the chains making a clanking sound in the dark room.What would Soryu...want me to do?

I stared up at the ceiling when I made my decision.I'm not proud of this but.....I've got no choice.Forgive me....Soryu....

~~~

Kinuoka's men took me to one of his underground chambers as they chained me up to the wall.Oh come on!Do I have to be chained anywhere I go?Sheesh!

Kinuoka came down a few minutes after as I glared at him.He sat down opposite me as he handed me what seems to be a burger and a coke.I refused to take it as he tossed it to me and the food hit the ground near me.

"So,I've heard you've made your decision.What'll it be?" Kinuoka grinned as I glared at him some more before mumbling out an answer."Ah,I see.Splendid choice!Now then,he should be arriving at our 2nd headquarter's by now.I shall arrange for him to be brought here so he won't get blown up.Since..it was your choice to kill him...wasn't it?"

I could only give a meek nod at what I'm about to do.It would crush him...it surely would.But I've got no choice.

~~~

An hour or so later,Kinuoka returned,a sadistic grin present upon on his face."Well now,it looks like Soryu's already on his way.I hope you don't regret your choice,cause there's no going back now" Kinuoka mocked me as I stayed silent,not regretting the choice I've made.

~~~

2 hours later,Kinuoka and his men grabbed me as they took me out of the chamber and out of their HQ.Kinuoka,and some of his men stood in front of me as some stood behind me,making a sort of barrier around me as two of them got hold of my arms.

A few minutes later,some cars pulled up and I knew it was Soryu.

What I didn't expect,was for all the other bidders to step out of the cars too.Even Pikachu and that slacker was here!Subaru was with them too,and I could feel his glare,even from all the way back here.

"GIVE HER BACK YOU FUCKIN RETARDED BASTARDS!!!!' I heard Subaru shout as the two men that was holding me,thrusted me forward as I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

"Ungh..."

"Carolyn!!" I heard Soryu shout my name as I was pulled up by the collar.

"Why,hello there Soryu,is something the matter?" Kinuoka feigned innocence as Soryu growled.

"Give her back Kinuoka." Soryu said as he took out his gun.I felt a slight sting,and hissed as he made a cut over my neck.Kinuoka smirked again as he watched Soryu about to pull the trigger.He pressed the knife into my hands as his grip slackened.

"If you dare to double cross me,you'll find him dead at the bottom of the ocean." he whispered in my ear as I nodded and he let me go completely.I took shaky breaths as I forced my legs to move forward,my mind dreading every moment of it.

I finally stood in front of Soryu,my hand shaking slightly at what I'm about to do.Soryu looked at me,confused.As I brought the knife forward so it was in between us.Soryu looked at me as I mumbled out:

"Forgive me...Soryu....I...."

I thrusted the knife forward.

Blood splatted all over us as Soryu's eyes widened.The sound of blood could be heard,dripping onto the ground as I slowly pulled it out.

"....love you...."