Chapter 13

Niall: Well all four of us boys have now thought of going bad.

Emily: Shae and I won't ever.

Shae: I almost want to so I can be with Louis.

Emily: No. Louis will come back for you not the other way around. We'll use you as bait. We'll get Liam to attack you.

Shae: What if it doesn't work?

Emily: You should just go with it. It'll work. I've seen that look before. (Emily smiles at Niall. Harry comes back in.)

Harry: I've had time to think and yea it's stupid to turn bad.

Emily: Good! We've got a plan to fix Louis.

Harry: Oh good! What is it? (Emily tells him. They go back to the cave in Arcata.)

Louis: You're back. I think we'll take Niall now. (Emily puts her hand in front of Niall.)

Emily: Just try. (Louis laughs.)

Shae: Liam, really? You're following this guy? You're like a little puppy. He's not a good leader. He got challenged and now he's too shy to take her on.

Liam: How dare you. Louis is a great vampire.

Shae: Ok. But are you? You don't even have the strength to take on another vampire let alone a rat. I bet you haven't had any human blood.

Liam: Yes I have!

Shae: But you're too much of a wimp to do that.

Liam: Wimp?! Really? We'll see about that. (Liam's eyes turn bright green and charges at Shae. Louis runs in between them and puts his arms out to stop them.)

Louis: Don't!

Liam: What are you doing, Louis?

Louis: Don't hurt her.

Liam: Why not? (Liam gasps in realization.) You have feelings for her don't you?

Louis: Liam. Just don't. Let's go. We don't want to waste our time on these peasants anyways.

Liam: No. Tell me. You care for her!