Chapter 6

Louis: Now I can finish what I started. (Louis rushes over to Emily. The boys try to stop him. Louis just throws them to the ground. Louis gets to Emily and pushes her up against the wall again. He goes in to bite her in the same spot. Emily's phone goes off. It's one of the ringtones One Direction made a long time ago and it reminded Louis of who he really is and what it was like to be human. He lowers her and sits on the couch sobbing. Emily looks at her phone. Her friend Shae is calling.)

Emily: What's up, Shae?

Shae: I was wondering if you wanted to hang?

Emily: (Still shaken up.) Fang?

Shae: No, hang.

Emily: Oh! Sure. Meet me by the mausoleum in the cemetery. I have to tell you something.

Shae: Okay... That's not creepy at all. (Emily hangs up on her.)

Emily: Can you chain him down with real metal in case he freaks out again?

Harry: Of course. Are you going to tell your friend about us?

Emily: I have to tell someone. And she'll understand. She practices magic too. (Emily walks up the stairs and outside the mausoleum. She stands by the door and waits for Shae. A couple minutes later Shae shows up and sees the bite on Emily's neck.)

Shae: What happened?

Emily: Follow me. (Shae follows Emily inside and down into the cave.)