Chapter 7

Shae: It's them! It's the boys! They're alive! (She sees Louis chained up.) What's wrong with Louis?

Emily: Technically they aren't alive.

Shae: What?

Emily: I tried to bring them back to life but then it back fired and now they are vampires. And Louis bit me.

Shae: Emily! You suck at magic. Why would you take your chances with something this serious?

Emily: They mean a lot to me. I couldn't live without them. I had to.

Louis: We work so hard to have fans like us. I had no idea it would get us turned into vampires.

Emily: Are you regretting becoming famous?

Louis: No. I need some time alone. Will you chain me upstairs?

Liam: But I can't keep an eye on you when you're alone.

Louis: Oh, bugger off.

Harry: Just do it. He needs time to think. (Liam takes Louis upstairs and comes back down.)

Shae: It's kinda hot them being vampires.

Liam: Well it's not fun.

Emily: I mean I was scared of Louis of course but Shae has a point it was a turn on.

Niall: Oh really? (Niall slams Emily against the wall.)

Emily: Why does this keep happening to me?

Harry: Someone is getting jealous.

Emily: I know you wouldn't hurt me. And you don't have to be jealous. You're my favorite. You being a vampire is sexier than anything else in the entire world, honestly.

Shae: For her. For me, Louis is just awesome! (Shae gets chills thinking about Louis.)

Harry: Calm down there, Shae.

(Niall puts Emily down.)

Niall: You really mean it?

Emily: Yea. And if I didn't think you were hot before, you pushing me up against the wall sure would have done it for me.

Niall: Good.

(That night before Emily and Shae went home Liam went to check on Louis. But he wasn't there.)