Chapter 11

(Back to outside the room.)

Harry: I hear something. I think he's attacking her! (Harry opens the door to see them making out. Then closes the door fast.)

Harry: Well he's attacking her but in a good way. I'm sure she's fine.

(Shae raises her eyebrow in shock. The next morning Harry bursts into Niall's room.)

Harry: We need to talk. (Emily and Niall get up and go into the front room.)

Harry: We need to find Louis before he kills everyone.

Emily: Agreed. Where would he go?

Harry: I'm guessing he'd kill so a place with population and then somewhere with cover for the sun and he's smart so low profile.

Emily: Are there low profile places in California?

Liam: There's Arcata. It's close. We'll start there. (They get a car that has tinted windows. They arrive in Arcata and they get out of the car.)

Shae: I guess we should go in different directions and look for him.

Liam: No. We go in pairs.

Emily: But there are five of us.

Liam: Then I'll go alone.

Harry: He's the strongest. It's smart. Shae you're with me. I'm thinking the love birds want to be together.

Shae: Ok. (They walk off into the woods. Harry sees a cave.)

Harry: A cave! We should check there. (They go into the cave. They see a few beer bottles on the ground.)

Harry: Well he has been here. It's night so he's probably out. We'll wait here.

Shae: If he's out he's killing.

Harry: If he is he would have already done it. He'll be back soon.

Shae: I'll text Emily to tell her and Niall to come. (She pulls her phone out and texts Emily. Five minutes later Emily and Niall show up. They wait for Louis to show up. Twenty minutes later he shows up drunk.)