TSD 16: Myrtle Beach

Start from the beginning

KJ took Lee Lee's hand and headed upstairs to get cleaned up. 

Pharaoh shook his head before heading upstairs as well. He knew they were right but in that moment he didn't care how Ka'Miko felt, he was tempted to beat the shit out of her then and there, but opted against it. He walked into his bedroom and got a flashback of all the memories he had with her. He looked at the hole in the wall from where he had slammed her head in when he was choking her, and still she didn't want to kill him. KJ made a good point, that she had many opportunities to off him, and she never did. 

He heard the bathtub running in the bathroom and decided he'd talk to her once she came out. Giving him time to think and her time too. He laid on his bed turning on the TV. Until after a minute or two he noticed the water soaking his carpet from underneath the door. He walked up to the bathroom turning the knob, he almost slipped on the wet tile walking inside. The water overan the side of the bathtub and Ka'Miko laid underneath it.

He quickly shut the water off and pulled her up from underneath the water. She took in a huge gulp of air, coughing as she came up to the surface. Pharaoh pulled her out of the tub as she coughed and choked. He sat on the wet floor with her on his lap. He rubbed circles on her back, until she was finished. She held her face in her hands as she stared at the floor. Her hair falling aimlessly as they returned back in their original tight curls.He pushed her soaking wet hair out of her face, and looked at her. 

"What am I gunna do with you?" He sighed. 

She didn't respond as warm tears fell down her face. Her skin rose with goosebumps from the cool air. 

"Look man, i'm sorry for what I said to you, ain't nothing to kill yourself over. Stop being so fuckin' sensitive and weak all the time." He kissed his teeth. 

"That's your problem..you always get so worked up and angry at me, without fully understanding. You just don't seem to freaking care. I'm so tired, Pharaoh," she shook her head, "I'm tired." She repeated as she sniffled. "I'm tired of arguing, tired of fighting, tired of always being controlled. Just tired." She explained. 

"I came to protect you, I came to warn you, I was afraid to tell you cause I didn't want to lose your love or your trust. I went through this all for you. When she had that gun point to you, when she was standing behind you, when she gave me the gun..I've never felt fear like that in my entire life, because I fell in love with you. When you were choking me I tried to tell you, I tried to warn you.  But, you were so angry, and so caught up in hurting me..like you always are..like they all are. You may say I'm like everybody else Pharaoh, but you're wrong," She finally looked him in his eyes, "You're just like everybody else."

She got up off of his lap and walked into the bedroom. She dragged on random clothing, none of it matching. Pharaoh watched her, his heart felt her last words, he heard the hurt from her, and slight anger. She didn't have to swear at him, she didn't have to cuss, get loud or even put her hands on him to hurt him. Not the way he did it to her, the pain she gave him was always unintentional and/or drawn from true raw emotion and love, while his just stemmed from anger, but anger was the way he showed his love, sometimes. 

She turned around and he stood behind her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. 

"Let me go." She said softly. 

"Right now or as a whole...forever?" He asked.

"What do you think?" She asked him as her tears began falling again. 

"No." He said simply.

"Pharaoh, I-"

"No Ka'Miko, I'm not about to let you just leave me, I love-"