23; kind of repulsed.

Start from the beginning

He stuck his hand out in my face and I halted in my steps, meeting his eyes. The usual light green was now a little darker and on his lips was a frown.

"Do you still...." He trailed off, spluttering on his words.

"Love you?" I asked, "no."

I guess Harry didn't go into that much detail.

Speaking of the devil, I look up to the balcony of the staircase and saw him hanging about there, his entire face screamed sadness and I felt so much sympathy for him - he's so young and the girl of his dreams lied to his face. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I can't imagine his pain, well actually, I think I could but if rather not think about it.

As well as sympathy, I could help but feel a little angry alongside it. He just told my secret to the one and only guy I didn't want knowing! I had tried for so long to keep this a secret, to his hide it, to never express it, take action, or open up to someone about it but secrets can only stay a secret for so long.

I met Ben's eyes, he looked a little relieved but for me, that just felt like a bullet to the chest.

"Have you figured out.." He trailed off once again, I rolled my eyes.

"It's starting to feel like you're just using me to research what your sexuality could be." I put bluntly and then looked at Harry once again, he looked a little surprised, I mean, who wouldn't?

"N-no. That's not it, it's just that because you're you, you might know better because you know people..." He said, albeit it was a little pathetic seeming as he had two mums and should know just as much as I do.

"How am I supposed to know exactly how you felt for Jace, and for those girls you dated?"

He just shrugged.

"Harry could you like... Go? For a second, please." I asked him as kindly as I could.

He just nodded to himself and started walking out of my view, it was when I finally heard a door slam that I looked back to Ben.

"You feel what you feel, and nobody can tell you otherwise, I can't accurately find out what your sexuality is, nor can I tell you if I might have any idea because I don't want to feed things into your mind and make you believe something that might not even be true."

Ben just nodded to himself.

"You could've just been questioning, you were still a kid after all. You need to find out for yourself, just like I did with mine. Like wow, the amount of people I fuc-"

"Okay, I get it."

"You do-l" with that, his lips crashed against mine and I was taken aback since he kissed me voluntarily. Voluntarily. That is one hell of a word, mostly because it was so goddamn unexpected for someone like Ben.

I was so confused, I could barely even think properly, my lips were against Ben's, and this time, I didn't have to force it. I didn't have to do anything, I didn't have to charm him, seduce him, nothing!

I relaxed into the kiss just as he did, taking in his scent, the taste of his lips, the texture, every small thing that I dreamt of when I loved him back in school.