// one //

"Umm, it's kind of creepy guys." My little brother Kellin says as we pull up to our new house.

"Kellin, stop being such a baby!" My boyfriend Oliver laughs while grabbing some of the suitcases out of the car. "Besides, there's no such thing as monsters so you don't have to be worried about that." He giggles and Kellin rolls his eyes.

"When is Vic supposed to be here?" I asked Kellin and my question was answered when Vic pulled up right in front of the house and hopped out of the car and ran over to us and picked me up in a hug.

"Peyton! I missed you so much!" He says.

"Vic, we just had lunch together on the road trip down here." I giggled and Oliver walked over to us.

"I know but I still missed you." He smiles and puts me down. Oliver grabs my hand and pulls me away from Vic.

"Ok, Vic if you're going to stay here you have to keep your hands off Peyton, got it?" Oli says and Vic frowns.

"Dude come on, I know she's taken." Vic says and grabs his bags out of the trunk of his car.

"Well you don't really act like it." Oli says and I touch his cheek.

"Babe, it's ok. Vic knows, he's just like a little kid. Always hyper." I smirk at Vic and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"I still can't believe we're going to live together bro!" Vic says to Kellin and they start talking as I turn to Oli.

"Ready to go in?" He asks and I nod. "After you, my lady." He says and motions for me to go in front of him as we walk up to the front door.

"I'm so excited!" I say and turn the key in the door. The door slowly creaks open and the aroma of the old house fills our nostrils.

"Umm, this is pretty creepy actually." Vic says.

"See! I told you it was!" Kellin says and I laugh and Oli rolls his eyes.

"Babies." He says and I take my bags upstairs to Oli and I's room. The bed and other big furniture was already set up since the movers came in yesterday with that truck load.

I fell down on the bed and closed my eyes and I felt the bed dip down as Oli laid down next to me. We turned to look at each other and smiled.

Oliver kissed my forehead and said, "Home sweet home, eh?"