I had already bought a few things while she changed. Camila takes too long getting dressed.

"Fine, fine," she sucked on her teeth and came out the dressing room wearing a flowy white dress. "So, what do you think?"

Camila strutted and striked a few poses. I smiled. "You look great, now let's go."

Dinah and I stood up and grabbed our bags, Camila groaned and walked back in the dressing room to change back into her clothes.

***

We were walking around with our arms linked with each others and looking around at all the stores. Dinah was talking about Liam and I didn't bother listening.

"Lauren!" I recognized that voice anywhere.

We all stopped walking and slowly turned around.

Dinah nudged me and whispered. "It's your boyfrienddd."

I punched her shoulder and rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up."

Zayn was approaching me and I sighed out of annoyance.

Once when he reached me he greeted me and I greeted him back.

"We'll leave you two alone." Camila winked while walking away with Dinah, I sent her a death glare abs turned back to Zayn.

"What's up?" I adjusted my cardigan that stopped at my ankles.

Zayn rubbed the back of his neck and we slowly started walking the opposite direction. "We need to talk."

"About?" I tried my best to pretend I didn't know what he was talking about. Looking at the tile floor in front of us.

"You know what I'm talking about." He sighed and looked at me.

I decided to just say it. Holding it in and lurking around the bush.

"I care about you." I blurted out.

I swore I saw him tense up.

I wanted to throw up on the floor that second because I couldn't believe what I said.

Silence filled the hair. Other than the footsteps and music from shops and the rapid chatter, it was quiet between us.

"I care about you too, Jauregui."

I couldn't help but smile. I playfully pushed him and rolled my eyes. "So you do have a heart."

He rolled his eyes as well and chuckled. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Shopping with Mila and DJ. What are you doing here?"

"I needed to buy a new phone." He tucked his hands into his pockets.

I nodded my head slowly and rolled my eyes. "You sure you didn't come to buy Gigi a ring?"

He laughed out loud which surprised me. With everything Gigi told me last night, I'd assume he'd pop out the big question.

"I'm not that crazy. I don't really see a future with her."

Good.

I chuckled and looked over at him. "Well she does with you, Romeo. She told me that you guys are trying for a baby."

Zayn knitted his eyebrows together and widened his eyes, he looked over at me. "Really?"

I nodded my head while smirking. "Mhm."

"You jealous?" He smirked and punched my shoulder.

"Never in a million years." I smiled and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

It was weird that we were actually getting along for once. That we had an actual full conversation without any harmful words. It was nice.

And I kinda like it.

___________________________________________

A/N: I might be able to update only once tomorrow. My mom's gonna do my hair and it's gonna take a long time.

Thoughts? 😏

Until next time, angels. ❤

- c