(s)Scream-Rapmonster ft.Suga

Genre: Smut dude lol

Warnings: Threesome!!!!! Namjoon x you x yoongi.

Req: can it be a smut between reader and Namjoon. Yoongi heard them and they end up having a threesome.

---

"Mmff~" you bit down on your lower lip trying your best to hold in your moans as your boyfriend inserted a second finger into you.

"Please daddy" you begged as he slowly moved them in and out at an unbearably slow pace.

"What do you want daddy to do baby?" Namjoon asked, leaning down to kiss the insides of your thighs.

"Give me more" you moaned, pushing your hips up against his hand.

"Since you asked so nicely" he pulled his fingers out of you and pressed his lips against your heat. The warmth of his mouth sending bolts of shock down your spine.

He thrusted his tongue into you as you fisted the sheets at the sensation. He pulled back slightly only to bury himself again, this time lapping your juices up quickly.

His hands dug into the sides of your hip, as you could feel your orgasm fast approaching. You clasped your hand over your mouth, careful not to moan out loud because you were in their dorm and the boys were asleep.

But your boyfriend wasn't having it. He quickly pulled your hand away from your mouth and bit down lightly on your clit pushing you off the edge.

"Ahhh~" you moaned loud enough for Namjoon to hear as you came around his mouth.

He pulled away to lick the side of his lips and repositioned himself until he was kneeling between your legs.

"Make it fast daddy~" you urged, impatient as he was teasing you by palming himself through his jeans and not unbuttoning it yet.

"Did she just call you daddy?" a familiar voice echoed around the room causing you to quickly cover yourself up in the sheets.

Namjoon turned around to face the source of the voice and you both knew who it was. Min Yoongi.

"Yeah, why?" he answered ever so causally while you're just beyond embarrassed.

"Dude you couldn't even make her scream and she calls you daddy" Yoongi laughed as he shook his head.

"Nobody can make her feel as good as I do" Rapmon defended himself, glancing at you.

You covered your face with both your hands not uttering a single word.

"You sure about that?" Yoongi mocked.

"You trying to tell me you can make her feel better than I do?"

"I can make her scream" Suga smirked and you lost your shit.

"What the fuck are you guys even talking about?" You whisper yelled again trying not to wake the boys up.

"Go on then! Let me see you make her scream" Namjoon got off the bed, making room for Yoongi.

You watched with wide eyes, confused yet turned on.

"One rule!" your boyfriend interrupted.

"What is it?" Yoongi's voice already an octave deeper.

"You don't get to be inside her because she's my girl"

"Fine by me" the pale boy said giving a small thumbs up and making his way towards you.

You gulped, not knowing what to say or do. Yoongi approached,gently pulling the covers off of you. "Relax babe" he whispered and you were drenched.

He lowered himself to your lips and gave you a quick kiss. He tasted like fresh chocolate and milk. He kissed his way down your body until he reached your core.

Giving Namjoon a look, he directed his attention back to you.

"May I? " he asked, his voice velvety.

You could only nod because the next thing you knew, he pressed his tongue flat against your folds. Hooking his arms around your thighs, yoongi took his time to kiss your womanhood.His tongue occasionally flicking against your clit. Unlike Namjoon, Suga was slow and laid back in what he did, giving you less and leaving you to crave for more.

You moaned and arched your back at the new feeling of someone other than your boyfriend eating you out. Your hands fisted the sheets as Yoongi eased three fingers inside you all at once.

"AHHH!" a loud gasp filled the air as he sucked on your already sore clit.

"You taste so good" he groaned against you as you squirmed above him.

Yoongi moved his fingers in and out faster at first, building up your orgasm only to slow down again.

"Yoongi s-stop teasing me" you muttered, voice coming out as a needy whine.

"You want to cum?"

"Yes" you gasped as he leaned down to bite on the skin of your inner thighs.

"Umm" he nodded as he curled all his fingers upwards hitting your g spot.

"AHH right there" you almost screamed.

He moved his fingers in and out, scissoring you and even pressing his thumb against your sensitive bud at some point and that's when you knew you were close.

Your fingers found his hair as you pushed him closer and locked your legs around his head. Thighs resting on his shoulder, you sat up when he pushed his hand knuckles deep inside you making your toes curl.

You let out a strangled scream as you cum all over his mouth and fingers, your back hit the mattress and you tried to catch your breath.

Yoongi cleaned you up and slowly pushed your legs off his shoulder. He smirked looking at Namjoon who rolled his eyes.

Both of them stood before you, staring at your worn out form as you weakly glared at them. Namjoon helped you put the pillow under your head while Yoongi pulled the covers over you.

You closed your eyes shut hugging the comforter against your chest, completely drained out.

Your boyfriend lookex down at his bulge and Yoongi was hard asf too. They both stared at each other and then at you.

"What about us?"

"Jerk each other off in the bathroom. I'll kill you if you guys try to touch me" you hissed and they gave you a disgusted frown because you just asked them to jerk each other off? Why're you like this?

--

[A/N]

I'm so sorry if this sucks becs this is my first time writing a threesome and I just don't know how bad it turned out so pls anon, forgive me for making you read this shit. *bows*