(s) Jimin - Kairos

Genre : Smut

Warnings : Oral, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, ice play & oppa kink. (YOU'LL NEED NEW PANTIES)

I wrote this to quench my own thirst for Jimin and I need to go cleanse my soul with detergent cuz this shit includes all the things I love, so it's kinky asf.
I'm glad with the result tho, enjoy!

___

" One thing I don't need to worry about is our health. We have a doctor in our family now " said Jimin's mother as a soft smile formed on her lips.

Yes, you were a doctor by profession. You first met Jimin at the hospital, when he rushed into your chamber, a completely wrecked teary mess, begging you to save his mother who was in a critical condition. You said you'd try your best and you definitely did. You did not only help his mother survive , you also ensured her complete recovery. You lived up to your reputation. That day, when you came out of the OT and spoke the golden words, "She's alright. She'll be up soon " , Jimin couldn't control his happiness. He had hugged you so tight in the middle of the hallway that you almost lost your breath.

It all started from that day and he kept bringing his mom to you for periodic check ups and as days passed by you were his mom's favourite girl. The more you met him, the more you got to know each other. At first, he was just another client but as days passed, he wasn't just that, he was more. You exchanged phone numbers and simple phone calls turned into late night conversations and textings. One thing led to the other and he had asked you out and you guys dated for a month before he asked you if you'd marry him.

It wasn't too early though. You were old enough, considering all those years you spent becoming a doctor and he was just two years elder, but much more successful than you were. He was rich and well settled. He headed a chain of companies, had thirty cars parked in his garage, lived in a mansion, had thousands of men at his disposal. Not to mention, he was really really handsome.

There was no way you'd reject his marriage proposal. You said yes, and today, here you were, having dinner with his family and yours. Your parents had approved Jimin ages ago and his parents loved you more than they loved him.

You were seated right next to Jimin at the large, extravagant dining table made of oak. It was beautiful, the whole setting. There were yellowish orange lights, silver utensils, white napkins with gold borders, white and red flowers in huge vases on top of the oak table. It was a beautiful day, it was so good that you didn't want it to be a dream. You had your family, your future mother and father in laws and there was Jimin's brother, and Jimin. It was perfect.

" One thing I don't need to worry about is our health. We have a doctor in our family now " said Jimin's mother as a soft smile formed on her lips. You were snapped out of your thoughts and you smiled back.

" I'm still allowed to eat street food right? " asked Jimin's brother and you gave him a playful glare before chuckling.

" Of course, only if you get me some too " you winked and he leaned over the wide table to give you a high five.

Jimin's gaze was on you the whole time. He gave you the look filled with pure love and affection. He felt lucky to have you by his side and all he wanted to do was just hug you for twenty four hours straight and shower you with all his love. The dinner ended soon and you gave everyone a hug before heading off to Jimin's place.

Some of the maids were awake, waiting for the owners return and once you reached home you politely asked everyone to go back to sleep while Jimin headed upstairs to the master bed room(shared by you two).